Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yes I just read the last two pages on melts on the Rd2 teams thread on the Bombers board..

The question is, do we keep Ridley or cut our losses? Consensus seems to be he was one of their standouts over the JLT & Rd 1. Surely he will be back, but its a lot of cash to have $300k sitting on the pine for more than 1 game. Not sure I can handle the uncertainty.

I'm now thinking either Ridley -> Wilkie and then upgrading Libba -> Rocky, or alternately Libba -> Atkins so I can move Constable on field, then upgrade Ridley -> Lloyd. Meanings its out of:

Wilkie/Scrimshaw (50) + Rocky (110) = 160pts by my estimates. More cash gen with Constable on the bench.
vs
Lloyd (108) + Constable (70) = 178pts average by my estimates
With Gleeson and Redman due to come back into their side, I’m struggling to see how Ridley fits back in with crazy Woosha at the helm...

I couldnt go through with it. Ill have to see how he goes this week then get him in.
Yeah i was in the same boat as you but Hore going out means that i can trade him instead of Balta and Scully is coming in this week

Basic fix-up trades for me this week; thankfully I’ve already got Rocky and most of the midpriced success stories.

Ridley -> Lockhart
Hore -> Schultz via Burgess DPP

All about cash generation at this stage of the year so it’s nice to have all rookies (bar rucks) playing and making money.

Looking at:
Hore -> Wilkie
Merrett -> Bontempelli

Not quite sold on the trade-ins, the outs seem appropriate though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh thought his form/performances were strong. Hopefully they get belted again and he gets his spot backk
Very poor form by the bombers match committee. Rewarding mediocrity with some of their players and not selecting other players who have arguably not put a foot wrong

Very poor form by the bombers match committee. Rewarding mediocrity with some of their players and not selecting other players who have arguably not put a foot wrong
Definitely, well I am holding him. Hopefully he comes back, and hopefully the scrim goes alright this weekend

Zerrett to Rocky
Or
Hore to Wilkie?

Fix up the rookie, or chase the premo before he rises too much?

I'd be going with Rocky for sure. The way the defenders are going I doubt any of them will make that much cash anyway, Rocky will probably make as much cash this weekend with his low BE as some of them do all season. Plus there are still JS concerns over Wilkie as well.

Sorry if it has been answered recently but am I able to rollback just one of my two trades? So the issue is I traded Heeney and Martin for Kelly and Rocky. I want to rollback the Heeney for Kelly trade a make a different one, but not sure if i'm able to as Dusty is obviously locked out now. Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back