Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

chrisjie

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
M.Hurley (Ess) -> R.Tarrant (Nth)

Couple of other players I'm going to see how they go in week 2. Only going to use one trade this week!

Players who should be traded out this week:

J Brown
M LeCras
B Staker
J Porplyzia

I think that's it ... can I get a ruling?

Hope your joking....;)

No trades for me this week. No need.
Why lol.

By trading Boyd i'll be getting another 15pts per game. It will also give me the cash to get Tarrant who will baloon in price and will score another 25 points more per game over Toy. :D :thumbsu:

Why lol.

By trading Boyd i'll be getting another 15pts per game. It will also give me the cash to get Tarrant who will baloon in price and will score another 25 points more per game over Toy. :D :thumbsu:

Is this your first year of DT?

Either that or you are a very, very funny man.

Happy to keep the same side. Will bring a couple of my reserves in to see how they go. A lot of my premiums scored pretty average but still managed 2000+.

No way I'm trading out my boy Boyd. He was my ace last year. If 85 is a poor week I'd take that. Avoiding Tarrant mainly because NM have Collingwood this week and then the bye the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am considering going A.Maric ----> Tapscott.

I was at the game, Maric looked woeful whereas Tapscott looked extremely impressive.

Also, that would give me enough money to go Jolly ----> Sandilands. Potential waste of a trade there though, I never go sideways. Can't believe I didn't get the big guy in though....

No way I'm making any trades this week, but I may next week if a couple of players keep disappointing. I had some terrible scores from some guns but still managed over 2000 and I'm happy with its structure.

Anyone thinking of trading Yarran this week has rocks in thier head..seriously.

I have him and I'm betting he will be deeply embarrassed by his performance against Richmond and will go all out this week to redeem himself.

If he fails as bad as he did on Thursday night...well maybe I'll be looking at Dangerfield in rd 3.

Anyone thinking of trading Yarran this week has rocks in thier head..seriously.

I have him and I'm betting he will be deeply embarrassed by his performance against Richmond and will go all out this week to redeem himself.

If he fails as bad as he did on Thursday night...well maybe I'll be looking at Dangerfield in rd 3.

Not too mention that he was heavily tagged, Curnow wont go as unnoticed next round as he did this one, so I expect his score to drop.

Will watch how Curnow and Tarrant go, and if they get another 80+ each in round 2, and are named for round 3 i might do a sideways cash cow trade. But otherwise my cash cows did pretty well. Scores of:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back