Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about trades right now, but surely we get two trades a week now? As in 46 trades, use 2 a week yeah?

If so, I don't see why people won't trade. If you picked Petterd and he is the sub and gets 20 while Karnezis plays midfield and gets 80, why would you not do that trade (as an example)

Don't know about trades right now, but surely we get two trades a week now? As in 46 trades, use 2 a week yeah?

If so, I don't see why people won't trade. If you picked Petterd and he is the sub and gets 20 while Karnezis plays midfield and gets 80, why would you not do that trade (as an example)

44. No trades after round 23. It's all over.

It doesn't matter. if its a case of use it or lose it no point benching a non playing player if you have a trade to spend and you can get a better option in.

Exactly. So if someone thinks that Dangerfield may struggle this year, if they believe that he has been 'worked out', I say go for it. Plenty of 'safe' options around Dangers price anyway, and if the rest of your team is ok then you're not wasting trades.

With LeCras' injury, will be trading him out.

Have 25k in the bank so not worth getting anyone in the 360-380k range imo. Will look for value down the order.

Josh Kennedy @ $270k looks the best option.

Will watch with interest next week:
Arryn Siposs @ $328k
Ben Jacobs @ $311k (able to move Watts forward - btw Watts should smash the 6 point plays this year)
Jordan Russell @ $264k
Ricky Petterd @ $243k

Or maybe bring in a rookie, might bring in Pittard to my defence, move Watts forward, and LeCras out. Too early to be calling exactly what I will do but am beginning to form a list of who to watch next week.

I have same problem 99% of people will go
Lecras - Kennedy

When your sharing the forward line with Darling and Cox, your not always gonna get 5+ goals to get a decent score. Look at a cheap fwd/mid option and bank the cash for when a premium fails to fire or gets injured/suspended.

I have same problem 99% of people will go
Lecras - Kennedy

So will be non unique, you have to decide if that bad or good
I have them both in. WHY GOD WHY!

When your sharing the forward line with Darling and Cox, your not always gonna get 5+ goals to get a decent score. Look at a cheap fwd/mid option and bank the cash for when a premium fails to fire or gets injured/suspended.

Not so much getting the huge scores, but they are both value buys/cash cows who can be upgraded once money is made. Alternatively you could keep them because they are more than capable of producing high scores.

LaCras was my cash cow, I was expecting him to play a more prominent midfield role this year and bag some easy possessions. You win some, you lose some, right? :D

I have them both in. WHY GOD WHY!

Not so much getting the huge scores, but they are both value buys/cash cows who can be upgraded once money is made. Alternatively you could keep them because they are more than capable of producing high scores.

Because you're secretly an Eagles supporter. Because you want finals games in September, and eat it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On most recent form, Eagles are no lock to even play finals.

What form is that? Leading a semi-final at the MCG at half time? Yeah ok, your credibility isn't going to last long if you want to throw around statements like that.

What form is that? Leading a semi-final at the MCG at half time? Yeah ok, your credibility isn't going to last long if you want to throw around statements like that.

What has last year got to do with MOST RECENT form?

Most recent form would be last nights game. Terrible midfield well and truly exposed.

Dangerfield is a gun. Watching last night the Bombers were physical with him all night and gave him no rest bite at all. If he's nursing sore ribs, it's easier to trade him out now and watch how he responds moving forward.

It's interesting. The two guys I debated the most were Dangerfield (ahead of J.Selwood) and Goddard (ahead of J.Grimes/G.Birchall). Both were pretty ordinary last night. That's Round 1 for you!

gold:thumbsu: lol

What has last year got to do with MOST RECENT form?

Most recent form would be last nights game. Terrible midfield well and truly exposed.

Freo look thereabouts top4 quality. Your assertion that West Coast are no lock for finals is way off. They are. They will not lose to interstate teams at Subiaco.

Also top flight finals form is a much stronger indication of quality than a round 1 game.

Freo look thereabouts top4 quality. Your assertion that West Coast are no lock for finals is way off. They are. They will not lose to interstate teams at Subiaco.

Also top flight finals form is a much stronger indication of quality than a round 1 game.
Inb4 we destroy them in round 4

Eagles depth is being tested already, at their best they are top 4 - like all teams key individuals going down injured for long periods of time (3+ weeks) effects team balance and ultimately effects wins on the board. I think the eagles will make the 8 for what that's worth (2/5ths of F-all). However their midfield without Kerr and a fit and firing Embley looked sadly outdone, 2 weeks earlier the pies touched them up also in Perth.

Eagles depth is being tested already, at their best they are top 4 - like all teams key individuals going down injured for long periods of time (3+ weeks) effects team balance and ultimately effects wins on the board. I think the eagles will make the 8 for what that's worth (2/5ths of F-all). However their midfield without Kerr and a fit and firing Embley looked sadly outdone, 2 weeks earlier the pies touched them up also in Perth.

Replace Embley with Naitanui and you are correct. I believe Embley should have retired at the end of last year. His disposal is horrible and he can't kick the ball 50 anymore either.

Our midfield is the one place we really can't afford so many injuries. Kerr, Naitanui, Rosa, Wellingham and now Lecras (looked good running through the middle until his injury) out/underdone is going to be a lot to cover. We need Kerr to take the tag from Shuey. It's a rough start to the season.

Exactly. So if someone thinks that Dangerfield may struggle this year, if they believe that he has been 'worked out', I say go for it. Plenty of 'safe' options around Dangers price anyway, and if the rest of your team is ok then you're not wasting trades.

Exactly. If you have no other trades to make, going Danger to the highest scoring affordable premo mid would be no problems at all.

Quite a few different trading ideas. Will you trade a player you already have AFTER his price hike and trade him down for another player expect to get a price hike the following round? And will you use that profit to sideways/up trade a Thompson type player to a Beams type player?

When will people start to trade? I will look after round 1 is finished and go from there, I may use the 2 trades or I may use 0.I don't know yet. sure, Cox was disappointing but will keep him, would be silly to trade on 1 poor effort.

My only trade for round 2 will be Boyd (doggies captain) out and maybe Howlett in. Boyd's injured so he'll have to go, here's hoping liam Mcbean provides adequate bench cover for Boyd (doggies captain) as emergency for the first round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back