Shield Round 2: Victoria vs New South Wales, MCG, Oct 20-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about Khawja as well. Would not scratch Harris from the 1st test team just yet Luke,lol.The MCG wicket looks a good wicket for batsman and bowlers at this stage.

No thanks just play Bancroft both are mediocre, one can field.

Pity about the umpiring horrid both sides, a blind bat could have seen that Konstas wicket wasn't out.

On replay, seemed to be missing leg.
He was a long way across. I think it's a 50/50 call but wouldn't have been upset if it wasn't given

He was a long way across. I think it's a 50/50 call but wouldn't have been upset if it wasn't given
Where the wicket keeper was just not sure and benefit of the doubt should go to the batsman.The Harris dismissal was a interesting one as well,just not sure there was bat in that but these replays are not a good guide at times.

Where the wicket keeper was just not sure and benefit of the doubt should go to the batsman.The Harris dismissal was a interesting one as well,just not sure there was bat in that but these replays are not a good guide at times.
Spoken like a batsman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny how you see the Konstas dismissal. At first, I thought the ball was probably missing leg and should have received any benefit of the doubt. I watched the replay three times after that, and I'm still not sure. The ball seemed to straighten and may have struck the back leg. If that's how the umpire saw it, then out. However, there just seemed to be sufficient doubt for the umpire to give it not out. Would need better equipment to know for sure.

I have a feeling it's going to be a hard series for him and Marnus.

Be a hard one for all our bats this is a great Indian bowling lineup they are very like us lately their batting has been flaky as anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Shield Round 2: Victoria vs New South Wales, MCG, Oct 20-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back