Shield Round 2: Victoria vs New South Wales, MCG, Oct 20-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct?...lol.
Anybody that says it was definitely out or definitely not out is an idiot. It wasn't going over and I think it was probably clipping off stump

Kontas looked so good. Good to 43 on a tough pitch, then plays the most awful shot. What was he thinking there, especially when another 30 runs probably stitches up a Test spot

Still, he really looks a player. Good array of shots, good eye.

Anybody that says it was definitely out or definitely not out is an idiot. It wasn't going over and I think it was probably clipping off stump

At worst it’s 50/50 and personally you lose your benefit the minute you don’t play a shot. Use your bat it’s not that complicated

Feel like Abbott is very close to going out.

He always is, always due a random 70 odd to cater to the he’s an all rounder thing NSW have going on. Stuffed if I know why Edwards wasn’t picked and I’m far from his biggest fan out here

He always is, always due a random 70 odd to cater to the he’s an all rounder thing NSW have going on. Stuffed if I know why Edwards wasn’t picked and I’m far from his biggest fan out here
Not sure why Nisbet is playing honestly. 18 overs out of 160-odd isn't really front line bowler rates. Edwards or Sangha would have been better. Especially with Edwards and Moises being handy enough with the ball.

Not sure why Nisbet is playing honestly. 18 overs out of 160-odd isn't really front line bowler rates. Edwards or Sangha would have been better. Especially with Edwards and Moises being handy enough with the ball.

Didn’t like Sangha being dropped at all. He bowled well last match too

Yep and if this was a test match he’d still be out!

Think so clipping at worst. Confident the Konstas one in the first innings would have been overturned and there was one in the Victorian innings was it Harris that I thought was iffy same umpire he was having a shocker the first two days .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25 overs until the new ball. Hopefully won't be needed, get two early and I expect us to run through.

Think so clipping at worst. Confident the Konstas one in the first innings would have been overturned and there was one in the Victorian innings was it Harris that I thought was iffy same umpire he was having a shocker the first two days .

Confident Konstas would have remained out as well, clipping at worst.

But Steve Smith being filthy is definitely no guide to a decision being right or wrong, reviewed so many caught behinds when he smashes it…

But Steve Smith being filthy is definitely no guide to a decision being right or wrong, reviewed so many caught behinds when he smashes it…
Clipping at best. Mate, take the Vic glasses off. Konstas almost certainly gets overturned, Smith probably umpires call

An ump shouldn’t be giving Konstas one and they shouldn’t have given Harris either another shocker.

Smith was out and said it all day just use your bat

Clipping at best. Mate, take the Vic glasses off. Konstas almost certainly gets overturned, Smith probably umpires call

Agree with both. Harris very unlucky in the first innings too on the other side

I have just fell off my chair,"was it Harris that I thought was iffy"with his dismissal.lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shield Round 2: Victoria vs New South Wales, MCG, Oct 20-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back