Round 2 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

3: Sinclair - sensational
2: Colbert - impressive
1: Makepeace - reliable

I though Troy did an excellent job across the backline and put his hand up in the second / third terms when it was threatening to go either way.

I though Kingy in his 200 was memorable. He might have said he had a shocker after the game, but the timing of his goals was damn near perfect.

I thought Motlop and Harro did enough to retain their spots, but Teagues hardness at the ball will come in handy against Brisbane. Another tough week at the selection table coming up!

1. Sinclair
2. Colbert- he and Sinclair were great out of the Back Line.
3. Harvey- worked hard for the whole game.
Special mention to Morrell and to Stevens second half.

3. Sinclair
2. Colbert
1. Makepeace

Honourable mentions to Harvey, Clayton and Stevens. (Yes, that's right, Clayton! )

Overall, however, a fairly even team performance I thought.

Agree with comments about Kingy.. may not have had one of his better days, but his goals were a cut above the accuracy of others, and very timely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Sinclair
2. Colbert
1. Makepeace

Special mentions to: Harvey, Stevens, Clayton (*gasp*), Morrell (in the 1st half), Robbins (highly underated and unnoticed).

3 sinclair
2 colbert the booing must make him turn it on
1 harvey

great hard tussle for the younger players to help win as the 1 vote could of gone to anyone

votes

3-Sinclair
2-Makepeace
1-Colbert

special mention-Clayton

Still concerned with wasted field kicking
Harvey/Simpson!

Stevo also starting terrible in both games
{but coming home stong)
Is it worth starting with D.Harris
very good early today!

Over + out
Digby

3. Sinclair - If he didn't get three points from everyone then they were watching a different game.

2. Baird - once again showed a lot playing across the half back and deep in defense.

1. Colbert - Really marshalled the defense which was by far our strongest point in todays error riddled game.

Very bad luck to Harvey who played an exceptional game

3. Joffa
2. Colby (Stick it up those at GEE-Longshot Colby - they still aren't OVER IT!)
1. Makey.

Special mention to Stevo being filmed taking out his mouthguard and showing his missing two front teeth before he put his falsies in at the end of the game (as on Foxtel!) :eek:

3 Sinclair Was as good as it gets in the backline.
2 Colbert Dominated CHB and was as good as he gets.
1 Harvey Ran hard all day and set up play.

Stevens was outstanding after half time.
Also Rawlings was very close to votes as well.
Baird was solid again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back