Game Day Round 2 vs Collingwood @ vic park, sat 7th sept 1.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Backing in the winning team from last week I guess, allows them to be cautious with Eardley's return too. Choosing more run and carry with McLaughlin on the wing definitely seems to be focusing the matchups on Collingwoods midfield.

Bates is a late out, wow. Eardley comes in. Imagine that shuffles things around bit. More mid time for Flem/TLR etc

Bodey would be the best forward in comp if she could control her shots on goal better.

We've had a lot of good possession and territory but not taking advantage. Hipwell playing well yet nervous at prospect of shot on goal.

Gilroy! All class, just when we needed someone to stand up. Great stuff, Hawks.

Won the quarter, just what we needed. The other team did come back a bit though so need to keep the intensity up. But good start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need to look a bit more on the forward entries. That last one, there were players free in decent spots.

Then as I am too slow typing, they score nicely 😆

They need to look a bit more on the forward entries. That last one, there were players free in decent spots.

Then as I am too slow typing, they score nicely 😆
Not as bad as that Maggies transition where they had like 4 free players and instead kicked it over the head of a contest. Was grateful for that. :D

McDonagh with a terrible shot on goal, then at the next throw in crums a brilliant snag. Skies really is the limit for her.

Nllast goal hurt a bit, but was also one of those goals where everything went right for them. Ump missed the throw, ball bounced at right angles for the next play, perfect bounce for the forward

Great first half. Let's keep it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 2 vs Collingwood @ vic park, sat 7th sept 1.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back