Game Day Round 2 vs. Hawthorn @ MCG - Saturday, 4:35pm

WITHOUT LOOKING, do you think Sam Frost has played more games for GWS, Melbourne, or Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s rainbow for me is that I’m moving house on Tuesday so packing up the house at the moment. While this would normally suck, wrapping crockery in newspaper and stuffing it in boxes is exactly the kind of thing I look to do when we are 6 goals down.
Yes!!!!! This is me every weekend now. Pottering and cleaning with foofoo on in the background. Packing boxes etc. Helps create very calming and meditative state of mind, highly recommended when Dees shit the bed, especially in September.

Yes!!!!! This is me every weekend now. Pottering and cleaning with foofoo on in the background. Packing boxes etc. Helps create very calming and meditative state of mind, highly recommended when Dees s**t the bed, especially in September.
I must be doing it wrong. I just drink and get angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petty to defence ?
Nah, already have May, McDonald and Lever, and Hawthorn are only playing two key forwards.

We just get to watch Petty, Brown and JVR fly for the same ball all day

Petty is named back and McDonald is named forward. If they are running that then it's truly mind boggling.
But also the funniest possible move so that's at least something

there
DEMONS ARE FIGHTERS
AS LAST WEEK SHOWS
SOME CLUBS REBUILD
THE DEES JUST RELOAD

That's our banner. Does nobody else remember the last two decades? :cautiousv1:
Does nobody else know that shows doesn’t rhyme with reload?

Edit: ah shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back