Game Day Round 20, 2022: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 4.35pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the time to be honest.
Late enough to do stuff during the day. Early enough to do stuff afterwards

Second this - perfect for those losing most of their weekend to moving houses.

This marks the first game of a streak of 4 to end the season where we play teams above us trying to sneak into the 8, so we could ruin a few hopes and dreams here - but we could also sneak into the 8 ourselves if we topple them all.

To keep our hopes alive we need both the Dogs to lose and the Saints to lose this weekend, with Richmond losing being preferable.

I reckon we'll get the win.
I'd be more confident if Reeves was playing, but we've improved a fair bit over the last three weeks and definitely since we last played them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6odf7o.jpg

He can run a sub 3 sec 20m which is elite

Has Chris Judd's gait when he accelerates... very confused as to why anyone think's he is slow.

The fastest draftees are around the high 2.7s to 2.8 or so mark for 20 meters. But anyone around the 2.9s when drafted is AFL quality fast (Finn 2.95 or so).

The Pies Power game is a lot closer, but yeah lots of boos as the background noise 😬.
It's been a fairly entertaining game. Whereas one team is barely going through the motions in the other game.

He can run a sub 3 sec 20m which is elite
Whatever you do, keep this to your self. There are those on here who prefer the subjective: "he can run all day but he's slow, I know more than you because i know his mother's dog walker's hairdresser's plumber."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back