Game Day Round 20, 2022: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 4.35pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder what rule book these umpires are using. It must be an interesting publication. It seems to have Hawthorn pages and St Kilda pages and they are different.

They will be asking for consent next year
Excuse me good sir! By chance may I have this honour of being able to wraps my arms around thou in a tackling manner? I will also understand if this is something thou does not want happening right now and extend my apologies to you for this inconvenience

Sounds like a professional email we all hate writing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring is atrocious but the hawks are fumbly today.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

The game is actually quite intense and pressure seems high all round. It would be enjoyable to watch if these muppets weren’t just making things up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Siren seemed to take forever to blow there. Hang on...just got to see what the Saints can do..nope I'll press it now.

Shithouse quarter.
That's what happens when Newcombe gets a hard tag. Midfield getting belted. Very flattered by the scoreboard.

On the positive side, Ward and Morris both really finding themselves at the level now. And learning to deal with a hard tag is important for Newcombe as he's now our best midfielder.

What a s**t first quarter. Why we are so petrified of these spuds I'll never know.
THey move it quickly (and without skill) so we're not in defensive position. Then we turn it over with laughably deplorable Tom Mitchell-esque disposal inside F50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back