Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys - need some help! I am away and haven't seen any games recently. Have a complete team but with Gus Spudshaw at M8 and Sic-dog at D6. Trade options are:

1) Gus to any mid under 705k (have merrett, so Neale/Sheed/Yeo/Cripps/Sloane)

2) Sic to any mid under 720k (above, plus Fyfe - this would result in Whit moving to DEF).

Have finished top 2 in my league, looking solely at Points For for the rest of the season.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!

Mcevoy an option? Low be, 560k due to injuries.
Ceglar out, mcevoy easily can go 100 for the rest of the year.
Or go something more risky and get in either Adam's, miller or ross?
Adam's could a be a late out. Ranked 15k kn my first year so need to risk it to move up 😂😂

EAGLES AIRPORT WATCH

No Francis Watson, Bailey Williams, Liam Ryan or Mark Hutchings

Going for PODS since my season is shot, so... trade in Touk Miller or Seb Ross?

This is my question.. or Cripps is the 3rd one on my list. I am usually not so undecided but this week I have gone between Cripps and Ross a few times. I think Ross over Miller IMO.

EAGLES AIRPORT WATCH

No Francis Watson, Bailey Williams, Liam Ryan or Mark Hutchings

No Hutchings might help with Cripps not getting tagged and just going head to head with Yeo.

This is my question.. or Cripps is the 3rd one on my list. I am usually not so undecided but this week I have gone between Cripps and Ross a few times. I think Ross over Miller IMO.

No Hutchings might help with Cripps not getting tagged and just going head to head with Yeo.
I'm thinking Ross too. i can't afford Cripps.

Just traded my only Haw/Nth player, so it's gonna be a boring night Fantasy wise

As long as you are playing against an opponent, it's never boring (unless of course they also have no one playing).

Alright ladies and gents, help me settle this once and for all.

1. Hunter Clark and Tim Taranto
OR
2. Christian Salem and Dion Prestia

Alright ladies and gents, help me settle this once and for all.

1. Hunter Clark and Tim Taranto
OR
2. Christian Salem and Dion Prestia
Clark looks good, Taranto playing Cogs role so shouldn't be affected when Jelly returns, plus a high ceiling.

Salem is a bit too up/down for my liking and Prestia, whilst scoring well, hasn't as high a ceiling as Tarantula.

So I'd go #1 (therefore you should go #2)

Ross has been more consistent than Took Miller, they have Adelaide this week and a fairly good run home so that's my reasoning.

If you had the choice between Cripps and Ross?
Probably Cripps. Hanners and Steven due back next week so that's a worry for Ross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker to this Carter chap.
Sicily to Whitfield.

Watch Sicily take 17 marks tonight and Whitfield get tagged/injured.

TheRednWhite - your trade plans please !!!!
nothing confimed yet because I like to make my trades last minute as usual
liking the idea of turfing 2 defender spuds though:
Guthrie to Hunter Clark
Hack Jones to Sheppard

Have to watch Sicily be a hack on a friday night though...if I see his head pre-game tonight, warming up, I just might have to trade him out

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back