Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

If I book the next week off by winning the qualifying final I will also cut someone for a rook. It might very well be Bilcavs if Nicholls looks like being named.

A bit concerned about S. Mitchell and Bartel. Will most likely upgrade one of them to Griffen.

I'll have to see how Watson performs tomorrow before I decide whether to keep him or not.

For those with the week off...is it worthdouble downgrading to cash up for the following weeks? Or is money no issue at this stage?

Need Beams to "complete" my mids...but thinking it might be best to wait a week (esp with his BE quite high)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those with the week off...is it worthdouble downgrading to cash up for the following weeks? Or is money no issue at this stage?

Need Beams to "complete" my mids...but thinking it might be best to wait a week (esp with his BE quite high)

Depends. Given there are only a handful of weeks left, you might not get him at all if you wait for his BE to drop.

At this stage, my suggestions are to get the best you can, across every line and in reserve. Then spend the weekend in the vent thread cursing your choices to start on the field...

For me :

Daniher - Johnston
Mayes - Watson

Definatley double downgrade this week with a bye

Last thing you want is two injuries and not enough cash to get the right guys in before the prelim

What if you do the double downgrade but get two injuries during the next round that you have to deal with and so can't upgrade? Might it be safer to do one downgrade and an upgrade this week and the next?

What if you do the double downgrade but get two injuries during the next round that you have to deal with and so can't upgrade? Might it be safer to do one downgrade and an upgrade this week and the next?

It depends on how "finished" most teams are, and I am assuming all teams have full premiums on the park, no Stakers, Titchells, Clisbys etc...

By downgrading, we are going to make sure we have enough cash that no matter who gets injured (even if its an already low priced Bartel) we have enough cash to turn that player into who we most want.

If we did the up and down, and then lost Bartel and say, Priddis, for low scores and damaged prices, its going to very hard to get the best player available in those positions if we go up and down this week and leave sub 100k to spend next week.

If we still have rookies on the field, then I would agree get them off the park as soon as possible.

Stanton -> Beams (**** BE's, it's Round 21)
McKenzie -> Ellis (4k off of getting my preferred option in Enright)

Next week, downgrade Pittard and upgrade Grimes to Enright, and that'll do me. Leaves me with this:

B: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hanley, Enright, Ellis (Clisby, maybe Blee?)
C: Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, Griffen, Barlow, Beams, J. Selwood, Cotchin (Crouch, Boston)
R: Cox, Roughead (Grundy, Naismith)
F: SJ, Rockliff, Martin, Bartel, JJK, Stokes (Staker, Hitchcock)

I would go an 89k rather then Blee at B8, since you are so unlikely going to need him to play with all the trades available, and that you aren't going to be able to have time to cash him in, so the money aspect is irrelevant.

It depends on how "finished" most teams are, and I am assuming all teams have full premiums on the park, no Stakers, Titchells, Clisbys etc...

By downgrading, we are going to make sure we have enough cash that no matter who gets injured (even if its an already low priced Bartel) we have enough cash to turn that player into who we most want.

If we did the up and down, and then lost Bartel and say, Priddis, for low scores and damaged prices, its going to very hard to get the best player available in those positions if we go up and down this week and leave sub 100k to spend next week.

If we still have rookies on the field, then I would agree get them off the park as soon as possible.

True but a lot of us have premiums that we have lost faith in like Gibbs, JJK, Hendo, Cannon ect. A bit of extra cash will get us players who are going to do the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back