Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call toxic. Thank you. In the end I almost swapped to Fyfe but held firm with Sloane.

Needed that after I screwed up with Lambert and had to play H Goddard at F6 as my Mitchell fill in. Got distracted by my sons birthday party this afternoon.

distracted - UNACCEPTABLE - damm kids and birthdays

Sloane is just a flat out GUN

Good job!

Can't decide between Fyfe and Goldy, after predicted wins in 7/8 prelims I'm now predicted to lose 4 or 5 of them thanks to the rest of my team playing like a bunch of clowns so far
I have less faith in Fyfe than I do Goldy for some reason so Goldy I think it will be. Sandi as a late out will just be a bonus.
**cue Fyfe masterclass**

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Can't decide between Fyfe and Goldy, after predicted wins in 7/8 prelims I'm now predicted to lose 4 or 5 of them thanks to the rest of my team playing like a bunch of clowns so far
I have less faith in Fyfe than I do Goldy for some reason so Goldy I think it will be. Sandi as a late out will just be a bonus.
**cue Fyfe masterclass**

Sandi playing

Sandi playing

Goldy always struggles against Freo as well, 9 times he has played them for a career high score of 104...... :eek:

Sandi has his measure and Goldy is not playing against chump rucks today like he did when he went off against the Dons for 200+ points!

Fyfe Captain for me now with Sandi playing. :thumbsu:

Goldy always struggles against Freo as well, 9 times he has played them for a career high score of 104...... :eek:

Sandi has his measure and Goldy is not playing against chump rucks today like he did when he went off against the Dons for 200+ points!

Fyfe Captain for me now with Sandi playing. :thumbsu:
God dammit - I knew he got towelled up earlier in the year but thats just to scary to stick with him now.
Would like to go Priddis but the Sunday late games have slaughtered me this year...
Aarrrggghhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I go

Hannebery (Dangerfield)
Or
Deledio (Dangerfield)

Hannebery hasnt been in great form, but got 136 vs GWS earlier in the season. Also, will the absence of Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker improve or worsen his scoring? I would think that it can only improve it, as he should get more of the ball?

On the other hand, Deledio is in good form, and has been absolutely tearing it up over the last 8-9 weeks. Scored 133 vs Collingwood earlier in the season.

This is such a hard decision, earlier on I had my money on Lids, but now im leaning towards Hanners....

What does bombergirl think?
toxic raises a good question here DV2000, what did she say??

God dammit - I knew he got towelled up earlier in the year but thats just to scary to stick with him now.
Would like to go Priddis but the Sunday late games have slaughtered me this year...
Aarrrggghhh

I've given Priddis the duty. Should be a high scoring, highly contested game. Lots of Centre bounces and Nic's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back