Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I’m going to skip Bont after the 5 day break and go with Flanders. Scored 105 against Wet Toast last time off 22 disposals when at half back.

Can’t see him not getting 30+ and going 120+.

The concern is Bont has a higher ceiling and could go tropical. 🌴

Was keen on Trelor but have the risk that ANB may go to him. But also ANB hasnt been playing that role every week.

Might loop Trelor as E, and VC Flanders

Anyone risking Gawn for VC over the softest ruck in the comp (and in my SC team)?
Seriously thought about it, but feel like dees midfield will get torched, which might hurt points from hitouts to advantage. Also, would feel more comfortable doing it after seeing a strong game from him first..

Bont and Flanders both play Friday night, so you'll only get about a half of Bont to decide (might still be 150 at that stage against my rabble)
Incredible prediction

Cashy opponent has bont VC
😔
Time for me to sign off the interwebs and watch my eagles lose by a respectable 22 points, breaking the sun's travelling losing streak hoodoo in style.
Peace 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I switched VC to Bont from Flanders before the bounce
I did the opposite.
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Had the VC on Bont all week.
Bont starts at 7.15 I have the genius idea to make Flanders VC at 7.10 🤢
Flanders fails Bont goes ballistic 🤢 so it’s your time to shine young Harry Sheezel 🤢
Only cost me 77 points 🤢
My season is falling apart.

So yeah nah now it’s down to Roma/Serongadong/Zork for C. Leaning towards Zork he could go full campaigner against St kilda i reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would go Zorko. The Saints give up big scores to Defenders and he scored 141 back in Round 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back