Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we tend to get on a roll after beating the Blues, as do they. rival games are important.

I'd give us 40% chance of making the 8 if we roll them.

Have to win every game for that to happen
So drop one and you’re out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a shit week for the Pies, notwithstanding the outpouring of love for Pendles.

Beating this filthy club provides purpose in life, and nourishment for the soul. Whatever happens after this round will
happen. But we can control this outcome, and at the very least when we leave season 2024 behind, we know we’ve beaten the scum twice.

Team looking strong have we left it to late?? Time to put the blues back in their box!!
Need to keep the clearances even and keep Weitering under control.
If we can get the ball inside 50 we have a very good conversation rate, time to attack and bring our best

PIES 10 ( GOAT )
Mcstay 4 Goals

Pendles what a star have watched 100% of his games and enjoyed every single one of them, boys will get up for the goat.

Team looking strong have we left it to late?? Time to put the blues back in their box!!
Need to keep the clearances even and keep Weitering under control.
If we can get the ball inside 50 we have a very good conversation rate, time to attack and bring our best

PIES 10 ( GOAT )
Mcstay 4 Goals

Pendles what a star have watched 100% of his games and enjoyed every single one of them, boys will get up for the goat.
Their defence is very leaky so getting as much quality ball inside 50 is vital. Our smalls could slaughter them.

we tend to get on a roll after beating the Blues, as do they. rival games are important.

I'd give us 40% chance of making the 8 if we roll them.
It's not impossible if we can roll the Blues. Sydney look they they're doing what we did last year and are in a heavy loading phase to get ready for finals - so that game might not be out of the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can handle Weitering. Against Geelong (particularly the first half) we actually did a great job of avoiding their interceptors getting the ball inside 50 just didn’t get it in there enough. We’ve beaten their much lauded midfield before so should be right amongst it in there. The defence looks like it’s finally gelling again (show us how much you want it Billy and bring out some assertive mongrel please).

Go Pendles!!!
Go Pies!!!!!!!!

Question: I won’t be in Sydney to redeem my members GA ticket. Can I give it my mother somehow or do I just opt out of redeeming it so someone else can use it. Would rather know it was going to a Pies fan though? Thanks in advance.

I think we can handle Weitering. Against Geelong (particularly the first half) we actually did a great job of avoiding their interceptors getting the ball inside 50 just didn’t get it in there enough. We’ve beaten their much lauded midfield before so should be right amongst it in there. The defence looks like it’s finally gelling again (show us how much you want it Billy and bring out some assertive mongrel please).

Go Pendles!!!
Go Pies!!!!!!!!
Im not worried about our forward line either. Our forward line has actually been very effective. The issue has been getting it there.

Question: I won’t be in Sydney to redeem my members GA ticket. Can I give it my mother somehow or do I just opt out of redeeming it so someone else can use it. Would rather know it was going to a Pies fan though? Thanks in advance.
Go into your mobile membership & see if you can transfer. I know you can for a seat at games, for example I can transfer my seat for tomorrow night's game. I'm not sure about a GA ticket though.

Otherwise, give the club a call & they'll let you know.

It's not impossible if we can roll the Blues. Sydney look they they're doing what we did last year and are in a heavy loading phase to get ready for finals - so that game might not be out of the question.
And finally the injury god has glanced in their direction after months of overlooking them.

Im not worried about our forward line either. Our forward line has actually been very effective. The issue has been getting it there.
Interesting that I50 ‘s last time was 64-38 in our favour.
So we did get enough opportunities, and should have won by more.
After our season high I50 marks last week I think we could be ok if we get similar I50 dominance.

Interesting that I50 ‘s last time was 64-38 in our favour.
So we did get enough opportunities, and should have won by more.
After our season high I50 marks last week I think we could be ok if we get similar I50 dominance.
We should have put a decent gap on them that game.

That was part of the month when Daicos, Crisp and Pendles were on fire. Plus they were allowing us extras at around the ground stoppages - which is suicide against us.

Yeah forgot about the forward line lol. You are right that getting it there is the issue. It’s funny as I seem to remember when Fly joined us that getting it inside 50 more was his main focus along with playing exciting, entertaining football. He achieved that so not sure really what changed this year, other than personnel, to see us struggle in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back