Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we play 4 good qtrs, we win
Hopefully. But we have done that very rarely this year. But takes more than that. Opposition generally has a say.

Lets hope this isn't the reverse of 2022, where the last game we played them, we knocked them out of finals. They could very much end our chances tonight.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
One of the greatest lines in a movie. He actually got the original script changed in this movie - (Blade Runner 1979)

Cark-TON supporters make me nervous, They crowd our prisons and the parks are theirs after dark.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing their players stupid faces lining up to worship the GOAT after a Collingwood win.
I hope that list of Cark-Ton players includes their past uber merc - Christopher Judd their environmental gladiator who did as much for the environment as Exxon Valdez 1989 in Alaska.

And Jail bird John Nicholls who spent 6 months in pentridge in 1960 after cheating innocent hard working people from their money. Ironically their B&F is named after him.

Go pies.

Last edited:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
One of the greatest movies ever made...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on your 400th pendles, I would give you a kiss if I could!

Collingwood by 50+

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Win tonight and I’m happy to shut up shop for the year!
Just get it done.
But a win means it’s still season alive and very much back in the hunt for a finals spot.
So to summarize, win tonight and what comes next is anyone’s guess

If we f lose this, I'm gonna make a small donation to every political party so that they all don't stop calling me re... I'm gonna request an information pack from Scientology and a bunch of insurance places n that... just send my details everywhere so I get spammed with calls and emails for a decade re... I've had it!

Scared Season 1 GIF by The Spanish Princess

RIP to the great gimpy, enjoy Pendle's 400th from heaven re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back