Round 22 Live Game Chat/Teams/Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final time is ****ing awesome. My first one in a few years and as luck would have it Buddy gets suspended with a shocking decision and Stevie J's body shits itself again so I am a man down. I am versing the same guy that beat me last time I made it to the GF when I had dominated all season then had no less than 4 players out injured or rested for Round 22. I was spitting chips. Also after versing this bloke in the qualifying final with an extra man and still losing to him I don't rate myself a chance but thanks to Drummonds poor effort and Browns big game I atleast have a small shot. Now what I want to happen is for the Dogs to smash the Pies with Pendlebury being the token good player from the Pies and Thomas being allowed to run kind of freely because he's not that damaging. Thats because its currently...

Fisher, Pendlebury, Thomas + 65
vs
Didak, Davis, Higgins, Lockyer

If there is a God I am praying to them now because the bragging rights on offer are infinent.
Please dear God.

1599/17

HMac and Broughton scoring under 50 are my only real poor scores.

Happy I brought in Harvey for Franklin as he scored 103, and my move to bench Haselby for the first time this year paid dividends.

Im 1302/14.

Ive won 2 of my 3 GF's already. bar a disaster, in the all important 3rd one against Ali's Army...

Me (not doubling up on players)

Goddard, Lake, S.Fisher, Davis, Davey

Him.

Hayes, Gilbert and 190.

Im pretty confident I can get up :)

1703/19 with 1qtr of Roo, Goddard, Fisher.

Swan (capt), Didak and Higgins to come.

Didnt realise till Saturday that im playing against Klayza in one of my leagues who is in the eliminator final. Good luck to Klayza to take it out.

Whats the prize for winning the eliminator?

1942, with 2 mins left in the saints and Melbourne game and then Swan, BJ and Didak to come.

Very short chance at 2300. But possible. 2 GF's wrapped up and one looking very close.

Swan x 2 200
Locks 75
Cross 85
Dids 85
Cloke 80

conservative estimates, should get 2200+

GF side of things
Me -319 v Cloke only

presuming no multiple disasters I should win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2162 with a half from davis, lockyer and didak. all grand finals locked up:thumbsu:
just need bulldogs to hang on for an amazing weekend of footy

also, id get on boyd to place in the brownlow! i have him at 12-1 but he should still be like 8-1

in my league i have got 42 points more but its
Me 42+half of BJ and half of swan
VS half of davis + lock, didak

i am screwd

2165. Swan(c), Drummond and Hmac my big letdowns. Ranked 430 atm, hopefully can rise a little bit. Couldnt have hoped for any better as far as rank goes, still have never won a league though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 22 Live Game Chat/Teams/Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back