Game Day Round 22 v Saints Marvel Stadium Sunday August 11th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1723334063343.png

First game of the post Martin era and it's a home game against the Saints at their home ground in yet another AFL head scratching fixture move.

Not really sure what to expect from this game. Seems to be a better structured side with multiple tall forwards being picked with Bauer getting his chance alongside Ryan and Koschitzke. Hopefully that allows us to convert our chances I50.

I'm not expecting us to win, but I don't want to see us getting thumped.

Samson please remember you have 2 hands

Mids please look for teammates in space when you have the ball

Defenders please contest the ball and deliberately rush behinds when you can because apparently that's a thing now

Shai please remember that kicking the ball between the two taller posts scores 6 points and 6 points is more than 1 point

Jack Graham please use your legs for running

sante how dare you call me old!😂

Getting tickets isn’t easy if you can’t get them that’s all!
You had to get them before Thursday 5pm but I didn’t even open email til Friday.
Tough when it’s a big sellout I guess!
Oh well stay home and enjoy the weather.

View attachment 2075253

First game of the post Martin era and it's a home game against the Saints at their home ground in yet another AFL head scratching fixture move.

Not really sure what to expect from this game. Seems to be a better structured side with multiple tall forwards being picked with Bauer getting his chance alongside Ryan and Koschitzke. Hopefully that allows us to convert our chances I50.

I'm not expecting us to win, but I don't want to see us getting thumped.
Is there actually a reason why we're forced to play our home games at an opposition's home ground ? Is it just to keep up the appearance that we don't get too many games at the G ?? It's pretty basic, our home games should be at our home ground !

You had to get them before Thursday 5pm but I didn’t even open email til Friday.

Change your pic to a younger looking man and I’ll think differently 😅

Samson please remember you have 2 hands

Mids please look for teammates in space when you have the ball

Defenders please contest the ball and deliberately rush behinds when you can because apparently that's a thing now

Shai please remember that kicking the ball between the two taller posts scores 6 points and 6 points is more than 1 point

Jack Graham please use your legs for running
And…

God, please help us over the next 5 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change your pic to a younger looking man and I’ll think differently 😅
I managed to download the tickets.
I couldn't do it from the app portal, I had to log in via the website to do it.
Tell me how that is as easy as it should be Sante????
I'm sure it's Tickatek making it as hard as possible in the hope you will pay extra for tickets when they should be free.
Much easier when I was sent a membership in the mail and could scan through at the match without having to jump through hoops to download things on to the phone!!!

I managed to download the tickets.
I couldn't do it from the app portal, I had to log in via the website to do it.
Tell me how that is as easy as it should be Sante????
I'm sure it's Tickatek making it as hard as possible in the hope you will pay extra for tickets when they should be free.
Much easier when I was sent a membership in the mail and could scan through at the match without having to jump through hoops to download things on to the phone!!!

I’m only an Interstate member, but all I do is go on the Richmond app and add the ticket to my apple wallet if I am attending? Piece of piss.

I recon it could be that I'm now on Samsung. Never used to have a problem with Apple.
I’m on apple.
All it said on mine is that 3121 members need to access function room tickets by 5pm Thursday.
And that’s as far as I got.
Too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back