Preview Round 22 v St Kilda Marvel Stadium Sunday August 11 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to see Dow have a massive game. He probably should be delisted after showing next to nothing in ample game time at AFL level but we need a shining light so hope he smashes it!

sam winchester yawn GIF

I’d love to see Dow have a massive game. He probably should be delisted after showing next to nothing in ample game time at AFL level but we need a shining light so hope he smashes it!
If this was back in the pre cup days he'd probably have been delisted before playing a game tbh. we've had plenty of kids show as much or more in the 2s and never got a look in during the wallet era and early dimma days. reckon the embarrassment of delisting another round 1 pick has also worked in his favour a fair bit.

We have 30 players available and it’s been the same or worse all year, not much choice really.
Yes we have had a long injury list but what does that mean. Should we play for an honourable lost. Keep the old guys in and put the kids around the edges. Playing kids as subs was just wrong. Playing only two marking forward's especially young inexperienced forwards was wrong. After 19 games they finally tried MacIntosh then Brown forward to spread the opposition defence. We played Dow in the midfield without a supporting outside runner and left Sonsie to freeze in the forward flank and Short turning the ball over down back. We are last after a long injury affected year and I think we still don’t know if some of our kids can play at AFL level. The MC could have done so much more.

Reckon Blight spat the dummy when he got subbed. We will never see him again.
Nah, he just has Balta and Miller ahead of him and next year he'll have Balta, Gibcus and Miller ahead of him. I do think he could be better than Miller though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he just has Balta and Miller ahead of him and next year he'll have Balta, Gibcus and Miller ahead of him. I do think he could be better than Miller though
Balta depends on which way the wind is blowing any particular quarter 🤣🤣

**** it I’m done.
Member for 40 years, 3121 member 12 years and now I can’t even go in there tomorrow at the shithole because I didn’t redeem some shit other ticket by Thursday?
And no campaigner will be there either!
Why even bother paying a membership like that?
I’ve just emailed them to drop me, it’s all too ****ing hard now.

**** it I’m done.
Member for 40 years, 3121 member 12 years and now I can’t even go in there tomorrow at the shithole because I didn’t redeem some shit other ticket by Thursday?
Didn't you buy enough digital bricks?

You guys better know how to tank properly if you want the no.1 pick.

We ain't winning either of our last 2 games, Dogs & Hawks ☹
Neither are we.

It doesn't matter who we play.

**** it I’m done.
See ya
Season 17 Finals GIF by America's Got Talent

**** it I’m done.
Just saw your post so went to get tickets and I can't seem to get them either.
What the actual **** is going on with membership and tickets this year. It has been a joke.

Just saw your post so went to get tickets and I can't seem to get them either.
What the actual **** is going on with membership and tickets this year. It has been a joke.
It’s ridiculous.
It’s just the last straw that’s all.
Been struggling with it for a while, getting to games is really hard now, the process of getting a bloody ticket for something you pay over a Grand for, and mostly the product of AFL now.
Maybe just burnt out from it all been going to tigers games regularly since a kid in late 70’s and it was just an easy process and lots of fun.
Where we are makes absolutely no difference to me my most enjoyable years of going to the footy were many of the years where we were putrid.
I’m well overdue for a dummy spit I think and have earnt it😂
Maybe a spell will reignite my passion!
I struggle to watch footy on tv even these days unless it’s a potential Essendon catastrophe or something, so maybe just a year off footy all up, attending, watching, engaging.
Not sure.
Today I think I’ll get some beers, put some favourite tunes on to drown out commentary and put us on the tv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back