Game Day Round 23, 2021: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we made the right the call bringing Bytel in and he's done some nice things, but it's going to be another game with less than 20 touches which is the norm for him.

Really needs to start finding the footy next year.
15 and a goal is a great game including 7 tackles. not a fantastic game to be a proper midfielder for us taking full spot but if he can keep up those sort of stats he directly challenges Byrnes for that last low possession link up player

Jack Steele's second half of the year:

31 vs Syd
34 vs Adel
25 vs Rich
36 vs Coll
32 vs Bris
37 vs Port
18 vs WC
36 vs Carl
34 vs Syd
30 vs Geel
34* vs Fre

He probably won't win the medal but still

I think we made the right the call bringing Bytel in and he's done some nice things, but it's going to be another game with less than 20 touches which is the norm for him.

Really needs to start finding the footy next year.
14 so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical of St Kilda that we play some of our best football when it doesn't really matter and finals are off the table but it's still nice to finish on a high.

We need to be playing finals next year though, preferably Top 4.

15 and a goal is a great game including 7 tackles. not a fantastic game to be a proper midfielder for us taking full spot but if he can keep up those sort of stats he directly challenges Byrnes for that last low possession link up player
15 touches and a goal is hardly a great game mate.

He's been solid, which he often is, but it's not enough touches for a mid and I'm sure he knows that.

That's what he needs to improve on next year as he has all the tools to be a quality inside mid.

How does Brad Johnson have a job ‘commentating’? My god he’s so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back