Game Day Round 23 - Melbourne v Collingwood, Saturday 26th August, 1:45pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm numb.

It's weird, it's like I have butterflies in my stomach but they are flying in formation.
Ive been constipated for the better part of a week. Reckon if it gets nervy today i might be cured.

So we want to win, and we want Sydney to belt the living suitcase out of Carlton and go to 5th (or Port to lose against the Suns).

That means we will travel to Port Adelaide for the elimination final, rather than Sydney..
Tigers shitting the bed is always a very live chance.

You can't bring yourself to cheer for collingwood? West coast are in a rare situation where they'll be barracking for fremantle particularly if we win. Luckily the game isn't at perth because the whole of western Australia's against ya.
West Coast need Fremantle to beat us, whereas we don't need Collingwood to win.

Even if you lose today, I still hope you guys make it.

Training it into the game. Feeling quietly confident and pessimistic that we're bound to stuff this up at the same time! Only a Melbourne supporter can feel this way!! My boys have never seen us make finals, so it is a must see event for them! Hopefully it doesn't turn into a nightmare!! C'mon Dees! Fire up!! Get it done!!

swtn.gif
There is a poster called Cryptkeeper or something of the like with this as his avatar. What's it from?

There is a poster called Cryptkeeper or something of the like with this as his avatar. What's it from?
Flying High!/Airplane!

For some reason I can't remember, back in the day movies sometimes had different names in different markets. I think the Aussie title was Flying High! Classic comedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand either - is it a dog performance contest - or is your sister doing a performance and you need to bring your dog?
It's a Peter Pan production but for some reason the cast wanted my dog to play a part. It's a little bit annoying, my sister is doing placement in Gippsland so I have to take the dog in, but I'd rather just watch the game at home haha

Im very nervous i even had a dream about the game last night and it wasn't a good outcome, yesterday i even decided to put 300 on a Coll and WCE double so if things go wrong i get something out of it not that it will mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back