Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I love a Friday night VC option so might go JPK as my VC smokey for GF week. He scored 143 against the Hawks earlier this year and is due for a big score. Usually plays well against his old club. The C stays on Jelwood if JPK spuds up.

I love a Friday night VC option so might go JPK as my VC smokey for GF week. He scored 143 against the Hawks earlier this year and is due for a big score. Usually plays well against his old club. The C stays on Jelwood if JPK spuds up.

I might go Fyfe VC & back the nude nut against their "rivals", Gaj won't end the season with another shit score.

If I had Griffen though, I'd have GaJ as VC.

thinking going safe for the gf. Gaz vc swan/pendles/clisby capt
Although this will only work for me if Burgoyne doesn't score well enough on my back emergency otherwise it will be dangerfield vc, gaz/swan/pendles capt

I'm thinking Rockcliff VC, Pendles/Swan VC. Rocky has been in amazing form lately, I know they play Geelong, but I also don't think they will tag at all.

I'm thinking Rockcliff VC, Pendles/Swan VC. Rocky has been in amazing form lately, I know they play Geelong, but I also don't think they will tag at all.

Hmmm, I reckon Rocky is a risky choice mate.

I've noticed all his big scores lately have been against weak opposition and up at the Gabba too.

Hmmm, I reckon Rocky is a risky choice mate.

If you notice all his big scores lately have been against weak opposition and up at the Gabba too.
I do agree a little, but also his role changed massively at around about round 15/16. He started playing pure midfield, constant 100's since round 15 and some huge scores 140+. Some against shit, some against decent teams, Rich/NM.

Yeah, having tough time deciding between him and Jelwood

Jelwood v Raines historically has been very pro-raines... SJ is racking up possessions everywhere, can see 140+ from him

I think I'm gonna go Jelwood VC and if that doesn't work then Griffen as C, my justification is that they are playing Melbourne

I think I'm gonna go Jelwood VC and if that doesn't work then Griffen as C, my justification is that they are playing Melbourne
He will get the McKenzie tag and he has actually been keeping everyone he plays on to low scores lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows does everyone honestly think JPK and Rockcliff will go as vc?

JPK has been average for a while but with Hanners out will take more responsibility and loves playing the Hawks which could equal a big score. Rocky has had some massive scores lately but they all have been at the Gabba.

I have the feeling one of them is going to go big, just don't know which one.

I think its too risky picking either to be honest and Selwood vc and Pendles (c) is the safer way to go.

Thoughts?

yeh, but I think Nth will provide a strong challenge for their place in the 8 and the Pies can't move position, so they might play it safe, so It'll be a really tough decision :confused:

Hows does everyone honestly think JPK and Rockcliff will go as vc?

JPK has been average for a while but with Hanners out will take more responsibility and loves playing the Hawks which could equal a big score. Rocky has had some massive scores lately but they all have been at the Gabba.

I have the feeling one of them is going to go big, just don't know which one.

I think its too risky picking either to be honest and Selwood vc and Pendles (c) is the safer way to go.

Thoughts?

JPK'S last 3 against the Hawks 143, 173 & 126, so is a good smokey/unique VC even though he's only put up 1 big score since the MBR's

I'll probably go either...

JPK (VC) & Selwood/SJ (C)

or

Selwood/SJ (VC) & GAJ/Pendles (C)

Finding it hard to decide on going Stevie J (VC) & Gaz (C) or Gaz (VC) & Minson (C). Big Minson should dominate against the Dees.
Thoughts??

McKenzie didn't play last time WB played Melb

This :thumbsu:

You have to go Selwood vc and Pendles (c) I reckon this week.

Its the safest bet going around.

JJK, Rockcliff and Griffen all too dicey for my liking.

One of them will go big IMO but you'd most likely pick the wrong one.

I don't like wasting my vc pick on someone I have concerns about just in case I need to but that big C on someone to get me home. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back