Captains Round 23 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking a bit of a risk of going with Green VC. Need someone who plays before the Swans in a must win game wouldn’t be surprised if Merrett cops a tag. Don’t trust Neale, Dunks or Taranto.

I can put the V on Marshall as I have a Hawks loop (even though it's a little messy), but the trickier question may be what score will be enough to take?

With Timmy against the Weagles, would RoMa scoring 130 be enough? 125? 135?

Also, I know he has only played 3 games, but Shannon Neale is 203cms & 100 kegs. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up with more hit-outs than RoMa.

I actually still think Tom Stewart in the same game is an option with the way the Saints forwards push up the ground.

I can put the V on Marshall as I have a Hawks loop (even though it's a little messy), but the trickier question may be what score will be enough to take?

With Timmy against the Weagles, would RoMa scoring 130 be enough? 125? 135?

Also, I know he has only played 3 games, but Shannon Neale is 203cms & 100 kegs. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up with more hit-outs than RoMa.

I actually still think Tom Stewart in the same game is an option with the way the Saints forwards push up the ground.
Roma will run him into the ground.

Geelong sharking all his taps will be more of a problem.

averages 77 (high of 116) against Geelong and 100 at the venue.
great VC choice.
VCs are for gambles and upside.

He’s rucking against Shannon Neale with probably Ratugolea as a chop out, two part-time rucks. Could go huge.

Neale apparently has a good tank though, so shouldn’t be destroyed around the ground like some think.

Just realised I've got no late useful loops. Great VC options, but no way to access.

Who the HELL does Ryan Maric think he is?

Ryan Hansen Starz GIF by Party Down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley to bounce back or too much of a risk with recent form and the likes of Marshall/English combo.
If you have the loops required for the Marshall and English combo, absolutely do that

If you have the loops required for the Marshall and English combo, absolutely do that

What is the minimum you would take from Marshall as V, Scythe?

What is the minimum you would take from Marshall as V, Scythe?
I still nearly always stick to the 120 rule, there's too many risks passing it up.

That being said, in this instance you'd probably want a 130+. You'd think English gets that in his sleep this week.

English vs Bont for C. English should dominate whoever is the ruck for west Coast. Mids have struggled to put up big scores against WCE, which is interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Round 23 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back