Autopsy Round 24 – Carlton vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 27, 6.10pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So much to unpack.

Tom Green unbelievable, he is elite.

Cal Ward wound back the clock, amazing. Himmelberg a revelation, Idun and Buckley saved us all night.

Brent Daniels makes us so much better.

Lachie Keeffe was unreal, I have tried to retire him for years and have egg all over my face. The same bloke that starred in a prelim was a colossus tonight, well done.

Toby Bedford’s effort tonight was just spectacular, I have never seen a better two way runner and repeat effort player than him, his enthusiasm is infectious, he is the buy of the year!

So happy and proud of this wonderful club ❤️

Love Toby Bedford! Elite forward pressure is something this team has lacked and it makes such a difference across the field when you have it. Just a great team player.

So close to a home final. I’ve got two small kids and can’t get to games these days as it’s 60 minutes each way. But would have made it to a home final.

So, hand on heart, who had us playing finals footy at the beginning of the year?
who had us when we were 3-7 (15th on the ladder) after 10 rounds?
I had Giants 8th

“Tom Green is better than both Taranto and Hopper and much more skilful. Lots of really nice key position players and flankers. Don't know if Adam Kingsley can coach. If he can, then they should be good.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much to unpack.

Tom Green unbelievable, he is elite.

Cal Ward wound back the clock, amazing. Himmelberg a revelation, Idun and Buckley saved us all night.

Brent Daniels makes us so much better.

Lachie Keeffe was unreal, I have tried to retire him for years and have egg all over my face. The same bloke that starred in a prelim was a colossus tonight, well done.

Toby Bedford’s effort tonight was just spectacular, I have never seen a better two way runner and repeat effort player than him, his enthusiasm is infectious, he is the buy of the year!

So happy and proud of this wonderful club

I’m really worried Daniels is going to get suspended for the sling tackle. It was a classic sling that they always ping. We just simply can’t lose him for a final

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love Toby Bedford! Elite forward pressure is something this team has lacked and it makes such a difference across the field when you have it. Just a great team player.

So close to a home final. I’ve got two small kids and can’t get to games these days as it’s 60 minutes each way. But would have made it to a home final.

Bedford has been one of the best pickups ever for this club.

I’m really worried Daniels is going to get suspended for the sling tackle. It was a classic sling that they always ping. We just simply can’t lose him for a final

He needs to work on his technique, he tries so hard and sometimes his energy just gets the better of him. The player wasn’t hurt and I don’t think there was head contact, probably gets off.

Toby Greene gets a fine for the gut punch, Weitering should get a suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back