Game Day Round 24: Essendon vs Brisbane Lions - Saturday 24 August - 7:30 PM - The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good teams just don’t turn the ball over much…we really need to get to work on this…and decision making

On top of all the goals they cost us from their direct opponents (3 of the worst 5 in the whole comp), how many goals do McKay, Lav and Kelly cost us from not being able to kick a drop punt or deliver a 1m handball?

How many times do these Brisbane’s campaigners sing that song? It’s bad enough having to watch Essendon play and hear that for the 4th time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s he playing on? I’ve only seen him jogging while others are getting back to cover

Well he’s absolutely braining Cameron except when we just kick it directly to him and he runs off with it…

Watching that Ranyor non call then it’s pretty obvious what the afl has instructed that this match is fixed for Brisbane.

Gee whiz.. I actually like Stringer (I just think he’s being played in a position - FF - that is completely wrong) but that was poor. That was one of the only times we’ve ever kicked to the forward’s advantage… great kick by Draper… and Stringer, despite getting hands to it, still couldn’t mark it. Very lucky to get a goal then… from something that should have been a certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back