Preview Round 24 v Gold Coast MCG Saturday August 24th 3.20pm - The Last Dance?

Should We Play Potential Departing Players This Week

• Yes

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booing our players that might be leaving - is not a good look for the Club

Booing - Hardwick , again not great , he probably gave us the best decade of his life for passion , commitment, energy and vision

some bronx cheers yeah , some banter about the new toys ... I'd be in that

I want the friends and family of the high ranking U18's to be thinking "geez I hope he goes to Richmond , there a really solid club , a really decent club"
Just boo the whole ****ing game.
Kmac & Broad been linked with North. Blight with WA. Graham WA. Bolton WA. Rioli Suns. Short? Somewhere. surely.

I want to beat these bastards, but not at the cost of pick 1. If we do win, hopefully hawks get out to an early lead and pack up shop.

North would need to lose by 40 points and we win by 40 points. However, North play after us so they will know exactly how much they need to lose by.

Next year will be better Lynch, Bauer & then Lefau (when fit) up forward. Rioli Jnr, Mansell & Campbell forward.

Balta goes back instead of Miller.

We just need to sort out our midfield drastically.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Gray play round one next year. Showed a lot of promise in the games he played, and would have debuted already if it wasn't for injury.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Gray play round one next year. Showed a lot of promise in the games he played, and would have debuted already if it wasn't for injury.

Maybe play Gray until Lefau is fit again but I dont think we should be holding Bauer back anymore. Kid deserves a chance.

Not sure what all the fuss is on booing. it's just a way of expressing disappointment towards a player or coach who left the club! Surely they got all the clapping and cheering from the same fans when they were at the club during dark times and when lifting trophies.
Good goes with the bad and thankfully the players are well aware of it.

Go tiges

Next year will be better Lynch, Bauer & then Lefau (when fit) up forward. Rioli Jnr, Mansell & Campbell forward.

Balta goes back instead of Miller.

We just need to sort out our midfield drastically.
When all fit we have the makings of a solid forward line

Question is how often will that be the case under Louie

Season 6 Boo Urns GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club knows that Baker Bolton Graham & Daniel are leaving at seasons end, should we protect ourselves in terms of trade returns by not selecting any of them to play this week?

The last thing we'd need is for any of them to suffer a long term injury that then impacts their trade value. So in that regard I'd have no issue with Yze and the match committee electing not to play them in the best interests of the clubs future.

But I'm wondering what others are thinking about this.

Poll added.

This is my favourite Hardwick gif. It was the start of something special

View attachment 2086594

Thats great. :tearsofjoy: Posters should be putting up gifs of dimma. Forever grateful he helped us break our drought and won 3 flags, but he is a dog for leaving our list the way he did.

I wont be booing him but i hope we beat his new toys.

Should We Play Potential Departing Players This Week? YES​

Otherwise VFL team is hampered bc VFL players on our list will need to come up to AFL
These players are still contracted RFC players and are being paid
No trades are done yet and they still could fall through anyhow
We get opportunity to see them a last time as well as a send off
I think it's negative energy to the team and a bad thing for our culture.

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS POTENTIAL

Thats great. :tearsofjoy: Posters should be putting up gifs of dimma. Forever grateful he helped us break our drought and won 3 flags, but he is a dog for leaving our list the way he did.
He’s like our collective ex. Fond of the good times we had, but man has he hurt us by leaving us for some other prick. Like, who is Gold Coast anyway?? Got nothing on us!

We should’ve seen the signs when he chose Carrara Stadium as our home ground in 2020. Even played Gold Coast at the Gabba to throw us off.

And now we have to see his face at a function this weekend with the one he said we didn’t have to worry about

He’s like our collective ex. Fond of the good times we had, but man has he hurt us by leaving us for some other prick. Like, who is Gold Coast anyway?? Got nothing on us!

We should’ve seen the signs when he chose Carrara Stadium as our home ground in 2020. Even played Gold Coast at the Gabba to throw us off.

And now we have to see his face at a function this weekend with the one he said we didn’t have to worry about

Next he will invite us to his wedding.

Kmac & Broad been linked with North. Blight with WA. Graham WA. Bolton WA. Rioli Suns. Short? Somewhere. surely.
He re-signed for another 2 years last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back