Game Day Round 24 vs. Collingwood @ MCG - Friday 7:40pm AEST (Trent Rivers' 100th)

What will get you to make some noise?

• Bailey Laurie kicks 5. As in, he gets 5 kicks. 0 handballs. Cheer louder.

• Mason Cox gets his usual Kent Kingsley nomination.

• River's 100th game is one for the ages. But still not enough contest for Goody.

• We get footage of Roffey spilling a drink on herself. The silly sausage.

• The spirit of BBB carries our boys to a 300+ point victory.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty Hore playing his last AFL game

On track for that mid-50s average, Topkent.
Its what keeps me coming back

season 3 cocaine GIF by Power

Let's see if Goody has the guts to do an early sub, not that Laurie is much to get excited about. Still, we're way too tall and slow up forward as usual 🧠

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He is an almost player at the moment. Almost takes a good 1 on 1 mark from a poor kick, almost gets the smother or tackle, almost breaks out of a tackle.

End of the day he is a first year player, in our forward line with an underperforming midfield. I'm not writing him off yet.
Kozzie missed just about every snap at goal he had in his first year. Hopefully he has similar improvement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is an almost player at the moment. Almost takes a good 1 on 1 mark from a poor kick, almost gets the smother or tackle, almost breaks out of a tackle.

End of the day he is a first year player, in our forward line with an underperforming midfield. I'm not writing him off yet.
Nah everyone at AFL level is an almost player. Tell me what he does that will get him 150 AFL games?

Just cause he's 19 doesn't mean he will continually improve, what is the thing he does that separates him for the other 60-70 kids that don't make it every year from the draft.

Havent seen any flashes though unlike with Windsor, doesnt have to be BOG, just havent seen a moment where he does something that stands out.

Havent seen any flashes though unlike with Windsor, doesnt have to be BOG, just havent seen a moment where he does something that stands out.
Exactly, Windsor, Pickett, Rivers, Jackson etc bunch of them were super raw but immediately you could see a very high potential ceiling. I thought Tholstrups floor would be higher than Windsor but his Ceiling doesn't look very high either.

Exactly, Windsor, Pickett, Rivers, Jackson etc bunch of them were super raw but immediately you could see a very high potential ceiling. I thought Tholstrups floor would be higher than Windsor but his Ceiling doesn't look very high either.
Drink the club koolaid though, hes young and was a first round pick... that means hes promising.

Drink the club koolaid though, hes young and was a first round pick... that means hes promising.
If you had no idea of the draft history and I asked which rounds were Mcvee, Woey and Tholstrup taken in, Mcvee would be the late first rounder while the other 2 I'd guess were Rookies.

Nah everyone at AFL level is an almost player. Tell me what he does that will get him 150 AFL games?

Just cause he's 19 doesn't mean he will continually improve, what is the thing he does that separates him for the other 60-70 kids that don't make it every year from the draft.
150 games? Be one of Goody's favourites of course.

Seriously though, if he wasn't showing something, he wouldn't be playing. He would be stuck in the 2's like a few other guys spoken about a lot.

He shows the right intent and attack on the ball/man. Might just be the new 'ANB whipping boy' until he can piece it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back