Game Day Round 24 vs. Collingwood @ MCG - Friday 7:40pm AEST (Trent Rivers' 100th)

What will get you to make some noise?

• Bailey Laurie kicks 5. As in, he gets 5 kicks. 0 handballs. Cheer louder.

• Mason Cox gets his usual Kent Kingsley nomination.

• River's 100th game is one for the ages. But still not enough contest for Goody.

• We get footage of Roffey spilling a drink on herself. The silly sausage.

• The spirit of BBB carries our boys to a 300+ point victory.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, Windsor, Pickett, Rivers, Jackson etc bunch of them were super raw but immediately you could see a very high potential ceiling. I thought Tholstrups floor would be higher than Windsor but his Ceiling doesn't look very high either.
Disco as a taller player coming from the mid season draft has had more flashes.

Havent seen any flashes though unlike with Windsor, doesnt have to be BOG, just havent seen a moment where he does something that stands out.
I know it's early days but at this stage I've got his ceiling at solid role-player. If he can be a better resting mid than Sparrow it's not the worst thing but we would have expected more from a first rounder.

150 games? Be one of Goody's favourites of course.

Seriously though, if he wasn't showing something, he wouldn't be playing. He would be stuck in the 2's like a few other guys spoken about a lot.

He shows the right intent and attack on the ball/man. Might just be the new 'ANB whipping boy' until he can piece it together.
See you're still dancing around it. Rather than just generic crap. What do YOU see that makes him a promising young kid. Whats gonna separate his career from Jack Billings or Tom Sparrow

If you had no idea of the draft history and I asked which rounds were Mcvee, Woey and Tholstrup taken in, Mcvee would be the late first rounder while the other 2 I'd guess were Rookies.
Well sheeeet, if we are going by draft history then without even checking I wish we had traded back a few picks instead of up the board and taken Darcy Wilson from St Kilda. Him and Windsor would have given other teams a fit running up and down the wings!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well sheeeet, if we are going by draft history then without even checking I wish we had traded back a few picks instead of up the board and taken Darcy Wilson from St Kilda. Him and Windsor would have given other teams a fit running up and down the wings!
So you don't have an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back