Game Day Round 24 vs. Collingwood @ MCG - Friday 7:40pm AEST (Trent Rivers' 100th)

What will get you to make some noise?

• Bailey Laurie kicks 5. As in, he gets 5 kicks. 0 handballs. Cheer louder.

• Mason Cox gets his usual Kent Kingsley nomination.

• River's 100th game is one for the ages. But still not enough contest for Goody.

• We get footage of Roffey spilling a drink on herself. The silly sausage.

• The spirit of BBB carries our boys to a 300+ point victory.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hore, Tomlinson, Melksham and McDonald are the only players whose contracts expire at the end of this season. So last chance to pull out a big game for whatever the future brings.

Odd watching a Melbourne game with no May, Lever, Petracca or Oliver. Kinda keen to see if they play any differently

Odd watching a Melbourne game with no May, Lever, Petracca or Oliver. Kinda keen to see if they play any differently
Gawn the last remaining AA from 2021.

I like Woey but why didn't we take the chance to move Petty back and bring Jeffo in
For some reason, i'm afraid to blood young forwards against the pies... i can't quite put my finger on why

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been on the Lever train for a long time but I like this idea.
Lever is great with directing players and is a good media performer, but isn't really a 'lead by example' type considering he consistently gets beaten when he needs to be accountable for a man (and has some major brainfades regularly). Not really an inspirational leader in that regard, but can see why some are keen on him.

Why the **** did I wake up for this shit
you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back