Game Day Round 3, 2024: West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing you've got to say about chesser is he has a really nice kick on him and takes it on really nicely. He's been poorly managed and should've played the last year in the WAFL, he's suffered this year for the lack of experience and confidence he would've built up.

Playing him so early last season after a year out with injury was the worst thing we ever did for his development, kid deserved to be allowed to tear it up at WAFL level.
Chesser is a very balanced footballer. Good by hand and foot, and makes good decisions. It will come.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know you are trying to be funny. But it's a fact I'm enjoying neutral games a lot more than ours, and have been for over a year. Results are pre determined and we are the absolute laughing stock of the league and there is basically no signs that we will be finishing above 15th before we have a 19th team in the league.

Sure we might pull off the odd bulldogs 2023 win, but it's not worth the other 22 weeks of frustration and anger it brings.
I get it, the last two and a bit years have sucked as supporters, but saying you're not going to watch anymore isn't necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No pressure on Simpson himself he gets 2 million next 2 years regardless. So if he gets sacked no worries to him and if he lasts until end of next year no worries either. Can get a few more HJ franchises either way.

Hows the fixturing though!!! Wooden spoon team gets 3 likely top 4 teams and another top 8 team in the opening 4 rounds!! Way to get our season off to a positive start!!
Exactly.

76pt belting this week...

Dont want to think what it will be next week against sydney.

Confidence will be low going into the tiggas game at home.

Sad thing how umpires get away with being pathetic in these kind of games.

If we were more efficient forward, and the bumps didn’t gift them the 3-4 goals they got direct from poor decisions, we don’t won’t but it’s more like a 5 goals loss.

Dogs should actually be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back