Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
post your scores here so far

i am having a shoker ill be lucky to make 2000 this week

1391 16 gone

i blame cox,brown,Thompson and houli when is houli going to get over 75 thompson isnt getting fed the ball and brown just got beaten buy skill bad captain picking i picked cox should have gone pav or braddshaw

1,555 with - shaw, symes, lockyer, ablett (Captain) and hawkins left...should be an interesting finish!!!

1200 with
H.Shaw
Lockyer
Foley
Newman
Shulz
Porplyzia
Van Berlo
Hawkins all left , I am hoping for 1700 , trust me on this lads rivalry round I had earmarked for a downer . Captain Brown Dog let me down

1562 with these players to come:

C.Cornes, H.Shaw, Milburn, Ablett (C), Simmonds, Burton, Steve Johnson.

Looking at between 2100-2200 me thinks.

1200 with
H.Shaw
Lockyer
Foley
Newman
Shulz
Porplyzia
Van Berlo
Hawkins all left , I am hoping for 1700 , trust me on this lads rivalry round I had earmarked for a downer . Captain Brown Dog let me down

Ouch!

As for me I'm completely gone. 1050/13 with P.Burgoyne, Shaw, Johncock, King, S.Burgoyne, Simmonds, S. Johnson, Burton, Didak to come. 2000 is nearly out of sight.:(

post your scores here so far

i am having a shoker ill be lucky to make 2000 this week

1391 16 gone

i blame cox,brown,Thompson and houli when is houli going to get over 75 thompson isnt getting fed the ball and brown just got beaten buy skill bad captain picking i picked cox should have gone pav or braddshaw

You could have never forseen Bradshaw was going to score so well, and I am positive that with you having Brown in the lineup, you would NEVER have chosen Bradshaw over him as captain! It is like moaning that you didnt pick Porplezia at captain last week because he scored 130odd - he would never have been in the running!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

currently on 1900 with the chad as skipper to come...

good recovery after having my highest scoreing mid (palmer) on the bench!!!!:confused:

2126 not to bad seeing Gardiner was out n Johnno n Brown couldn possibly have done any worse unless they got injured early in a match. Overall a reasonable score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back