Adcock 144
Rich 112
Cox 112
Fisher 104
Houlihan 101
Kreuzer 65
Skippy 63
Beams 59

To come: Chornes, Rance, Cross, S.Tuck, Deledio, Franklin, N.Brown, Higgins, Krakouer, Walker. With those 10 I'm looking for an average of 80 per player. If I can get that then 2300 is mine.

1442/14 (includes double GABLETT) 103.14 average

Unlike most on here i'm not looking like setting any records

Have 4 big guns capable of 100 plus in my remaining 9 and a few smokies who could do anything. On quick estimations I have myself finishing with around 2180 which will be my worst score despite my strongest start which sux but is still reasonable enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneless23
Adcock- 144
Goddard- 175
Gilbert-130
Drummond- 164
Ablett (c)-300
Judd- 119
Bartel- 81
Kerr- 108
Lucas- 80
Houlihan- 101
Chapman-160

Current score of 1562 at an average of 131 with 11 still to play
Enjoy your $1000.

Who to come?

Still to come: Chad Cornes, Rance, S. Hill, Haselby, T.Tuck, Sandilands, Hamish Mcintosh, Pavilich, Deledio, Higgins, Krakouer.

I have at least 4 premiums in that lot, so I am hoping for a decent score.

luke power... captain... a total of 100 points. having a shocker of a week!

ive got 1080 from 11 players. still have pavlich, boomer, deledio, tuck, cross and few other rookies to play. so hopefully some of my big names get BIG scores haha. struggle to make 2000 this week i reckon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

am 1096 off 9. Put mitch robbinson in ahead of rich considering bris were playing sydney in the wet, huge mistake. Rich will now take the rookie spot in my midfield for the rest of the year untill i cash cull him.

Just got back from the game. Man oh man.
792/6 :eek::thumbsu::D

Ablett (c)
Selwood
Goddard (go and put $50 on him for Charlie right now- he is as awesome up forward as he was up back- superstar)
Fisher (hardly noticed him and still he pulls in 104- genius)
Cox (what can I say that hasn't already been said- one of the best)

oh, and Brown on the bench, but not as emg- Taylor Walker, if one of my forwards drops out you'd better kick 10 son...

If this continues someone is gonna hit 3K this week.

Got Judd, Browndog, Gibbs, Malcevski, Skippy & Leuenberger tonight- could be looking at about 13-1400/12 if everything goes right.:cool:

Forgot about Waite in that lot above- 1359/13. Seems Waite forgot some of his points somewhere as well- he and Gibbs both a little disappointing.

Oh, and Rich on the bench coz Trav Tuck came back- he'd better kill it today:eek:

1621 with 9 players to go. Hodge, Cornes, Ellis, Otten, Hmac, Goodwin, Higgins, Kraks, Franklin.

Sounds like the winning score this week could be over 2700

updated score from the end of port/ melbourne game.

now have 1522 from 13 players. bummed about cheney, but happy with c cornes and krakouer

1669, 8 to come.

Gilbee
Petrenko
Newman
Mcintosh
N. Brown
Pavlich
Gia
Higgins

Still looking for 2350+, some of the scores this week are going to be ridiculous though.

1359/13. Oh, and Rich on the bench coz Trav Tuck came back- he'd better kill it today:eek:

Update- 1597/15
Thank you The Chad and The Krak.
Am going to take a hit from the North/Hawks game by the looks of things though- Rioli, Tuck and Ziebell all fairly average if their DT scores are anything to go by. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back