Round 3 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 this week :eek: my team needs to stop getting 80's and start converting them into 100's surely they will this week. Having Bartel cpt also hurt.

Had the following "guns" and they couldn't even get me 4 more measly points :eek:

Bartel
Harvey
Gilbee
Hille

Also had Cheney on the ground for his debut for me while I had Petrenko and Hill on the bench! D'oh, especially @ Petrenko. :eek:

One of my risks payed off though with starting Broughton on the ground, was impressed with his game. :D:thumbsu:

This week I will put Cheney to the bench and Petrenko on the ground. Will also have both Walker and M.Brown starting on the ground and Ziebell off.

2429 for the round, 6708 overall. Was around 4000th last week, should hopefully move up a little bit here. Looking forward to the league games starting.

2265...:(

And next week if i dont trade i will have to start:

Hill
Broughton
Petrenko
Otten
Rich

And a 0 but i will probaly trade Leuns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2251 with a total of 6358 seems low compared to you guys but it's winning me one league and i'm second in the other 2.....

harvey, delidio, reiwoldt, bartell are all a tad dissapointing considering the money i spent....plus i had bock sitting on the bench....still can't decide if i should trade him :S

round 3 score: 2,649 > 15th Overall for week
overall ranking: 175 of 303,067

Got some ground to make up after 2 shocking early rounds..

Had 12 players top the ton and 4 hit the 90's.

However I did have a couple of low scores - Pettered, Skipworth, Mackie, Hill.

Overall score will move to 6561 - should improve my ranking:)

As they say - 1 week at a time:p
2334. Advantage you this week. 3 from Scott Stevens hurt.

Lifted overall from 5718 to 4403. Score is 6577pts.

2532 this week lifted my overall ranking up to 158. Have a couple of concerns that need addressing. Will try and resist the urge to hit the trade button and wait for after Rd 5 when the cows will mature and premiums have dropped some more.

Had a seasons PB of 2311 which still saw me slide 700 plus places to 1322 Overall.
Not to fussed yet as I doubt that this rounds scores will be repeated and i'm only 535 behind the leaders so if I can turn in a 2500 and they hit a 2200 its game back on!

2334. Advantage you this week. 3 from Scott Stevens hurt.

Lifted overall from 5718 to 4403. Score is 6577pts.

Yeh Stevens must be a worry. Out more than he is in ATM.

That 3 from Stevens = the 3 I got for Ottens the week before so lets call it evens on that front:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back