FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
1st game of the year at the SCG and we take on the Richmond Tigers

i expect there would be no changes to the team

Though Rohan, Bevan and Veszpremi all performed well in the Reserves

Im sooooo gutted ill be missing this games i wish i could come so i expect you all to cheer extra loud for me

Stat, not al teams have played yet, we'll see. We might be - Haw V Gee, they can't both win.. hope its a close game

Anyway

THIS IS A GIMME GAME. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE IT.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%!!!

Stat, not al teams have played yet, we'll see. We might be - Haw V Gee, they can't both win.. hope its a close game

Anyway

THIS IS A GIMME GAME. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE IT.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%!!!

Vonn, we're 9th on the ladder. As good as we are I don't think we can move up AFTER we've played. :p

Yeh stat.... in yo face fattay

Grim, also remember the game we shredded them for our saviour Micky O'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Soph have you read, "in the draft" or whatever? that book by Emma something? You'd love it.

the book is the reason why i love Trent so much
i have a soft spot for all those boys in that book

its the reason why i have so much respect for Patty actually me and Patty Bond over that book

Im begging someone 2 go get a photo of Trent for me PLEASSSSSE!

Yes we can, it's called percentage.

Ah true my mind's thinking much later in the season, forgot that at this point a margin can actually cause a huge dip in percentage. I was thinking points wise. :p

Today showed that the mysterious lacks of intensity in some games last year shouldn't happen this year, so in reality the margin should be between 50-100, but then, last year we were NEVER going to lose in Kirk and Bolton's milestone game against Freo... :eek:

The swans are going to absolutely steamroll Richmond, unfortunately. Richmond are my favourite Melbourne-based team.

Yeah I like the Tigers too and do hope that they come good, however they're not there yet by the looks of things and we *should* win this one (I know nothing is certain in footy after Melbourne's effort yesterday but I'm just calling it based on where the two teams are currently)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 The Sydney Swans vs. The Richmond Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back