Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

At least you're not a Crows fan :(

You will still beat us comfortably...

Ughhhhhh please don't make me consider keeping Barlow guys. If I do... I can't get Z Merrett. Will just bench crouch and field menadue i think.

Hey guys need a bit of help:

I have 121k in the bank and was thinking of going:

Rocky to hunter

Leaving me with 186k,

Who is a midfielder who you guys reckon will finish top 8 worth under 610k right now?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best options under 610k (IMO) would be:
1. S. Mitchell 601k
2. R. Gray 564k

But I'd be tempted to find another 10k and get T. Mitchell if you can (unless of course you already have him)

Far out! Barlow survives for me :( Now my trades are stuffed though, cant get JJ, Thoughts on Crouch to Sam Gray and Rocky to Z.Merrett?
Had to change with the Crouch news. Instead of Lonergan > Laird it's Crouch > R. Gray
Other trade was Rockliff > S Mitchell

Call me a sucker for punishment but I'm sticking by Micky B. Early in the week I traded him out for Zerrett but I'll hold fire in the knowledge that Mundy is out. Bodes well for increased midfield time for MB and he loves a derby. Rich's fitness is a concern but I've got Hartley ready as a emergency, same goes for Duncan with Hewett waiting in the wings

My trades: Rocky out, Lachie in which saves me some cash. Hunter knows how to go big, went from 100 to 130 in a matter of minutes against the Saints although against the Hawks could be a different story. Titch is a common trade denominator for Rocky but I already have him, going with the C on him this week to.

My other trade is gone GAWN. A bit of a hasty rage early but the rucks have been an area of worry over the opening 2 rounds. Time to pick a DPP and insert the Blix.

Leaves me with 116K in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartley or McDonald-Tip?
I think Hartley will be the more consistent scorer.
Walla going from 36 to 81 doesn't fill me with confidence. It (the 80+ score) could easily be an outlier

I think Hartley will be the more consistent scorer.
Walla going from 36 to 81 doesn't fill me with confidence. It (the 80+ score) could easily be an outlier
I actually think McDonald-Tip has the potential to make more money but as you said he probably wont be very consistent, Hartley is a tall lock down defender so isn't going to go and get big scores but there won't be as big of a difference between his highest and lowest scores, he is 40k cheaper however. I wouldn't recommend putting either on your field but I'd also go with Hartley based soley on him being the cheaper option.

FYI: My not to final trades at the moment leaving the $0 are

Barlow > Zerrett
Gawn > Tippett

I like the look of JJ, Zorko, J.Martin, Blicavs, .....
What's the motivation behind Tippett over Blicavs mate?

What's the motivation behind Tippett over Blicavs mate?

Tippett at the end of last year got 5 tons in a row playing in the Ruck. I actually had him in my team all pre-season, but in the pre-season didn't fire. This season, due to the ~50/50 split in the ruck and going forward he is playing really well. I reckon he can average ~90 or there abouts.

The trade gets me some extra cash (to get zerrett), Tippett has a BE of 50 and I think it will be a pretty unique pick. If I go blics, I would need to choose a cheaper player to replace Barlow.

Basically this week I want to get rid of Gawn/Barlow and Harwood. I am thinking Harwood is the one that can wait with the defence rooks starting this week.

Tippett at the end of last year got 5 tons in a row playing in the Ruck. I actually had him in my team all pre-season, but in the pre-season didn't fire. This season, due to the ~50/50 split in the ruck and going forward he is playing really well. I reckon he can average ~90 or there abouts.

The trade gets me some extra cash, Tippett has a BE of 50 and I think it will be a pretty unique pick.

Basically this week I want to get rid of Gawn/Barlow and Harwood. I am thinking Harwood is the one that can wait with the defence rooks starting this week.
Definitely more of a a POD but I like it, with all of the under performing rucks I think it's a good place to pick a different option. A lot of people who do trade out Gawn I'd expect to bring in Blicavs.

I only just noticed there was such a price difference between the two as well.

Currently, traded out Sheppard (underwhelming) and Broad (seems unlikely to play anytime soon) for M. Adams and McGovern.

That said, to T. Mitchell or not to T. Mitchell... could easily regret not getting him in, but $620k is probably about the par price he'll have this season and I don't really have a great candidate to trade out from my midfield.

Currently, traded out Sheppard (underwhelming) and Broad (seems unlikely to play anytime soon) for M. Adams and McGovern.

That said, to T. Mitchell or not to T. Mitchell... could easily regret not getting him in, but $620k is probably about the par price he'll have this season and I don't really have a great candidate to trade out from my midfield.

At Footy on the Road today there was also talk about Sheppard missing the derby. Came out of the Hawks game with a calf issue and up until Tuesday or Wednesday (Thursday was a lock out session) was limited to walking laps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back