Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Hampson, kept Wood. Needed the solid reserve, plus Wood is older and will improve more than Hampson. Had a couple rough games - the wet in Brisbane and against Sandilands. Should get decent totals. Hope to downgrade him later in the year.

Lynch to Hill? Yay or Nay.

Will be my first and only trade so far if I do it. Team looks pretty good apart from that. Worried also as he doesn't do that well against his next 3 opponents according to FanFooty. Still not sure if Q is a gun as such....

Should I trade out Hartlett for Hill when I know Hartlett will get games in the future or is it worth it for Hill?

The other reserve I have is Motlop but I dont have enough money to upgrade to Hill. maybe 2 Stokes?

Should I trade out Hartlett for Hill when I know Hartlett will get games in the future or is it worth it for Hill?

The other reserve I have is Motlop but I dont have enough money to upgrade to Hill. maybe 2 Stokes?

I would only do so if you intend on playing Hill, or are intending to downtrade Hill later on in the season when he has peaked in price so you can use the money to upgrade another player.

Otherwise, from memory Hartlett is only relatively more expensive than Hill, so the trade won't make you much money short term. Even if you stick with Hartlett he will almost certainly slot straight back into the side, or at least get a spot on the Carlton bench, so he will also make you money in the long term.

I've got Judd and Stevens, and whilst both have got pretty crappy scores the first couple of rounds, I'm holding onto them. I've got a feeling they'll both go great against Essendon next week, and I'll be glad to have them before their price rises.

I'm glad I went with my gut on this. Judd 115. Stevens 89.
Hope Judd can keep it up and Stevo can get a bit fitter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back