Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably just looking at one trade this week. Hill to Hansen (on the bench) because Hill looks like a great cash cow.

J.P (adel) is another one I have looked at to trade for Cloke but I might stay with Travis.

Thoughts?

Looking at making my first trades for the year. Happy with mids and rucks, its def and fwd that need some work.

def:
c.cornes
Lovett Murray
Nicoski
H.Shaw
X.Ellis
M.Mattner
B.Symes
bench: SDT & N.Lower

fwd:
Pavlich
Poprz
Didak
Akermanis
Jetta
Fevola
Lucas
bench:rioli & tippett

1st question, does a player have to play 3 games for price to vary.

trade options I am currently looking at:
1. NLM - Osborne
2. Lucas - Brown,S.Grant,L.Franklin ?

OR

1. Lucas -> Hill play 1 rookie.
2. NLM -> gun OR upgrade one of SDT or N.Lower

Looking at making my first trades for the year. Happy with mids and rucks, its def and fwd that need some work.

def:
c.cornes
Lovett Murray
Nicoski
H.Shaw
X.Ellis
M.Mattner
B.Symes
bench: SDT & N.Lower

fwd:
Pavlich
Poprz
Didak
Akermanis
Jetta
Fevola
Lucas
bench:rioli & tippett

1st question, does a player have to play 3 games for price to vary.

trade options I am currently looking at:
1. NLM - Osborne
2. Lucas - Brown,S.Grant,L.Franklin ?

OR

1. Lucas -> Hill play 1 rookie.
2. NLM -> gun OR upgrade one of SDT or N.Lower

Yep, I'd trade Lucas for Hill, then upgrade N Lower; and leave a cagillion dollars left unused.
Forgive me for asking but is it the most points, or most $ unused that wins this comp

Why would you f*&k&^g trade a premier player Lucas for a bloke thats played 2 ____n games.
What the f^&ks wrong with you
F*(ken Hell

Gordon Ramsey signing off.

Yep, I'd trade Lucas for Hill, then upgrade N Lower; and leave a cagillion dollars left unused.
Forgive me for asking but is it the most points, or most $ unused that wins this comp

Why would you f*&k&^g trade a premier player Lucas for a bloke thats played 2 ____n games.
What the f^&ks wrong with you
F*(ken Hell

Gordon Ramsey signing off.

lol!

*seriously hoping this is a joke*

any thoughts please?

I think Thompson is the weakness.
Swapping him for Gamble or Hill is the go.
At this stage Hills value will increase more.

If you havent traded yet, that would be my option, free's up $100k.

Thompson will get slower & slower and older & older as the season wears on.

Then you'll need to watch Tomahawk closely

I think Thompson is the weakness.
Swapping him for Gamble or Hill is the go.
At this stage Hills value will increase more.

If you havent traded yet, that would be my option, free's up $100k.

Thompson will get slower & slower and older & older as the season wears on.

Then you'll need to watch Tomahawk closely
I haven't used one trade yet. Probaly do Thompson to Hill, means ill have 85k to upgrade Hawkins and Ellis in a few rounds.

cheers for the replies guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont agree, but respect your opinion;
Thommo is an old man from a pro footballer point of view. 30y/old coming back from a reco.
Luke Darcy couldnt do it
Neither will he.
Cant see him getting over 40 points too often

I can see your side of the equation, I think you may have changed my mind on that trade. (Not that I would be the one making the trade)

I can see your side of the equation, I think you may have changed my mind on that trade. (Not that I would be the one making the trade)

I'm a hawk supporter never rated Thompson highly.
First year at North was pretty good and I had to eat my words, but he's no value to DT now.

The games too fast, players so much stronger now.
He'll get found out very quickly, especially in a so-so forward line.

(he'll probably kick 6 this week and beat us)

(he'll probably kick 6 this week and beat us)

No doubt, but I just have this thought in the back of my head that Hawkins will get dropped at some point.

No evidence, no inside source, just a hunch. I keep getting this picture that Ottens will come back and sit in the Goal square with Gamble taking Hawkins place.

Rucks:
Cox
Wood

Hampson
Meesen

I have enough cash to upgrade either Wood or Hampson to Simmonds. The remainder of the two will sit on the bench. If I trade Hampson I'll have approx $10k left, if I trade Wood I'll have $50k left.

What do I choose?

Rucks:
Cox
Wood

Hampson
Meesen

I have enough cash to upgrade either Wood or Hampson to Simmonds. The remainder of the two will sit on the bench. If I trade Hampson I'll have approx $10k left, if I trade Wood I'll have $50k left.

What do I choose?

I like watching Hampson so I'd say Wood, but hey do what ever I'm happy I don't have either. It's not goning to matter too much anyway if you have Simmonds and Cox already. Sell Wood he's worth more to sell atm.

Traded Lachie Hansen for Alipate Carlile.

Bit of a sideways move, but Hansen, Scott D Thompson and Proud all in my backline i felt like a bit of cover.

Didn't see the need for Tuck, already have Geary, Bird and Morton, would have just been a waste of a trade. Same deal with Hill, already have Cyril, Gamble and Tippett.

Rucks:
Cox
Wood

Hampson
Meesen

What do I choose?

Seriously, Hampson or Wood are basically your reserve players. They will roughly average the same scores all year, so I would pick Hampson and keep the savings for later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back