Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
417/4

T.Lockyer 146
J.Adcock 96
J.Drummond 91
D.Rich 84

Happy with that considering Drummond and Rich were having shockers, pissed off about Adcock getting injured... he was going so well too.

379/3

Adcock: 96 should of been higher
Rich: 84
Swan: 73 :mad:

Beams 72 on the bench.

Was hoping for a 100+ game from swan and rich.

2/156

Rich 84
Beams 72

Very very happy with that, now 2 more rookies (Otten, Hill) left.

Now I'm regretting: Goodes (C), Bowden (VC) over Ablett, Bartel, Goddard, Cox, Duddy - why did I try to be unique? ROFL
Same same.

X factor meeting X factor head on hey :D

Who's his capt?

Ps. My fone's dead flipping hell, really gotta get a car charger.

Same same.

X factor meeting X factor head on hey :D

Who's his capt?

Ps. My fone's dead flipping hell, really gotta get a car charger.

As I predicted X-Factor chose Ablett as captain..

X-Factor has a better team so he has to pick the better player on paper....

I chose IsDonIsGoodes...lol... you know Beams was no where for a while and I was not happy.

You can check scores on Supercoach to check other games in your league (on 'around the grounds), but they don't tell you how many players have played and you don't know which score they are counting, but you can by looking at their team..ROFL...

Why did I pick Goodes as captain (should have gone Bowden)? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

331/4

Thomas and Drummond head-to-head. Don't you just love it when two of your players are competing for the same ball? Adcock's injury hurt me as much as it did him, I'm sure. It'll totally ruin my plans if it's long-term. No problem with Rich's 84.

As if to rub it in, my DT is 504/5. I care not about DT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I predicted X-Factor chose Ablett as captain..

X-Factor has a better team so he has to pick the better player on paper....

I chose IsDonIsGoodes...lol... you know Beams was no where for a while and I was not happy.

You can check scores on Supercoach to check other games in your league (on 'around the grounds), but they don't tell you how many players have played and you don't know which score they are counting, but you can by looking at their team..ROFL...

Why did I pick Goodes as captain (should have gone Bowden)? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
You know i just typed the exact same thing in league chat..thats scary :eek:

180 from 2, average of 90 (not including captain):

Rich - 84, meh I'll take that from a 6th mid/rookie starter any day
Adcock - 96, quite frustrated especially considering he was on track to get 133. Not much you can do beside clench a menacing fist at the SC gods. Then again at least he didn't go down in the first quarter and sabotage his score, ala Ottens/Hentschel.

Last quarter
Rich:4
Adcock:-4

wtf seriously. Needed brisbane 1-24 for the quarter quad. Disgusting effort

190/2

Adcock injured just before 3/4 time. The -4 was SC's "no impact upon the game" penalty I guess.

Have to be happy with Rich 84's and Drummond's 14 possesion 91. Drummond is a SC must. Never lets u down. 91 is as bad as it gets. Shite night for footy, so 2/175 I am thrilled and also in front of my opponent at 2/165, with Rich and Brown. My team is way stronger than his.

ABH it's on like Donkey Kong 2 day. The Hawks will smash the Power

163/2

Drummond and Beams happy with that considering 1 is a rookie out of the way :thumbsu: (just hope Robinson gets less than that as i made a dying second change between the 2)

Bring on todays footy on and off the field :D (wish me luck fellas first game of the season today... I think i might cry :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back