Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be ditching Sheridan.
Just don't see him having that great of an average.
I reckon probably 72-77.

I did Lleyton Hewett to Short
Graham to Zaharakis

My midfield is piss weak though.....
Titchell Dangerfield Ablett Zaharakis Crouch Kennedy Menadue Davis/Mills Short

Yuck.

Defence, ruck and forward is quite good though.

I'd be ditching Sheridan.
Just don't see him having that great of an average.
I reckon probably 72-77.

I did Lleyton Hewett to Short
Graham to Zaharakis

My midfield is piss weak though.....
Titchell Dangerfield Ablett Zaharakis Crouch Kennedy Menadue Davis/Mills Short

Yuck.

Defence, ruck and forward is quite good though.

Sheridan could be quite busy on the weekend with Adelaide's attacking power.

Option 1
T.Greene --> Z. Merrett
E.Mackenzie / C.Mills --> C.Byrne / T.Ruggles

Option 2
C.Mills --> C.Daniel
G.Hewett --> C.Byrne

Both via DPP's

... I guess the real questions are:

What Jr. Swans get named ?
Is Z.Merrett a must-have, will be keep it up ?
What amount of confidence should one have in T.Greene ?

If you guys had Libba would you hold him or move him on?

Has played well for average fantasy scores so far, yet he has just come back from a year out.

Thoughts?

I don't have him in my team but I'd probably move him on, I reckon he'll be average this year coming back from that ACL injury. Similarly like Robbie Gray.

Zaharakis, will he keep it up? Previous best average of 96.4. Is he value at 500 or am I better off banking $ to get a true Premo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you must have a worse player then Kerridge. He has a be of 35 and not doing to bad on the field. He still has a couple of decent weeks

Nah I dont. Kerridge/Wells are valuable players and still have a lot to offer at consistent scores and cash increases but think the score of lynch and cash profits of him may outweigh them. Will just maximise my profit that little bit more the progress to another Premo Mid which I am in desperate need for to add alongside: Ablett, Hanners, T.Adams, Zaha, Libba, S.Gray, D.Wells/Kerridge

Any other suggestions? I have $124k in bank and dont really want to double downgrade. Just thinking Lynch(suns), will score more v Lions than Kerridge v bullies or wells v freo

Hickey -> Goldy
Lonergan -> Zaha

I'm banking on Zaha being able to keep it up. He scored well when they won a game, he scored well when they've been smashed.
Also - 47 point first quarter this week. BE of 45 - assistant coach is saying he'll be +$35k in a couple weeks if he hits his projected scores. Wish I had picked him up earlier and it's not without risk, but atm need to try something crazy to get back into it this year.

I've been mostly downgrading so far this year, but after getting burnt with Mills (who I had from the start) and Hewett (who I brought in for Rd 2), I'm trading them both out for Z. Merrett and C. Daniel (Menadue DPP).

Leaves me with 20k in the bank (I was sitting on ~480k o_O), and hopefully at least a hundred points more per round on average. Merrett and Daniel both have fairly low BEs, so will likely go up next round anyway so there's not much to lose. Mills (BE 40) and Hewett (BE 15) have lost their value as cash cows and I can't risk having multiple scores like that again, not to mention their job security...

Gone:

Mills > Ruggles via a bit of DPP magic; and
Libba > Zerrett

Leaves the team as:
B: Shaw, Laird, JJ, Sheridan, Dea, Cameron (Ruggles, Hartley)
M: Titch, Lewis, Ablett, Danger, Zerrett, Wells, Oliver, Davis (Menadue, Hewett)
R: Jacobs, Gawn (Frost, Currie)
F: Martin, Hall, S Gray, Kerridge, Adams, Tippa (Papley, McCarthy)

Not too unhappy with it, would love to get Goldy in for Jacobs but other than that I'm fairly happy with where I'm sitting.

Untitled.png

I have to trade out Sandi this week, who would be the best option? I've been thinking Gawn or Tippet. Other than that getting rid of Salem, Barlow, and Mills/Hewett are my main priorities. Any suggestions?

View attachment 234502

I have to trade out Sandi this week, who would be the best option? I've been thinking Gawn or Tippet. Other than that getting rid of Salem, Barlow, and Mills/Hewett are my main priorities. Any suggestions?

I'd probably go, if you have 2 trades Salem > Byrne then upgrade Sandy.

Last week I traded Gawn to Tippett to get cash to bring in Zerrett. Either a good choices at the moment.

If i trade Mills i can upgrade to

Hanneberry 554k
Kennedy 547k
J.Selwood 504k
Zaharakis 503k

Or anyone upto 567k ie: Z.Merrett, Priddis or Gaff

I think im against Zaharakis at that price. Probably leaning towards Hanners as hes safe but the extra 50k saved with J.Selwood could be nice.

Any opinions.

Leaves me with M.Crouch as Mid 8

Just out of curiosity.. If I place a player that is not named to play at F6 and have 2 bench F play and as emergencies, then do i get the score for the highest scoring or lowest scoring?

Barring injuries or surprise selection, I think I'll go Lonergan -> Ruggles and Graham -> Scully with ~120 in the bank. Was tossing up between Zerrett and Scully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back