Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Lambert, has a BE of 59 which he should make. He is not a keeper, but I feel he can last a couple more in my team.

No other dead weight?

Lonergan is the other candidates for the chop, but I reckon he's got at least got a bit more cash left him yet. + he's got Brisbane this week

Lonergan is the other candidates for the chop, but I reckon he's got at least got a bit more cash left him yet. + he's got Brisbane this week

I traded out lonergan, his BE is 63 and I am not quite sure if he can hit that... I have more faith in Lambert

I traded out lonergan, his BE is 63 and I am not quite sure if he can hit that... I have more faith in Lambert

Lonergan should hit it against the Lions to be honest. Holding him for now.

Wanted either Duncan or Zaha this week but Crowley was dropped so forced my hand a little and should help me with some cash for an M Crouch upgrade next week if injuries are ok.

Hewett -> ruggles (yeo to mid), tippa into D8
Crowley -> Oliver (M8)

Teams I'm vsing ate very similar this week, with the PODs averages pretty close. Should be a nail biter for me!

adams has a breakeven of -31, so not a bad option imo

i've gone with J Mcgovern to C Cameron (breakeven is still very low at -23), and that gave me the cash to go with Heeney to Z Merret

He's gone up in value so much already though, seems a bit late to jump on.

adams has a breakeven of -31, so not a bad option imo

Yeah that was definitely a big factor in getting him, even if he starts pulling 70's I can live with that as his price will still rise fairly quickly for a while yet. I've got Cameron who's break even is really low too.

Feeling lucky that I held Duncan through all this..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damnit now I'm doubting myself again! Haha. Really it's an option between Adams and $ or Zaharakis and clean out the bank.

Sorry dude go for it if you want, he's scored well the last two weeks!

Better late than never, will still raise in value.

He could be a defensive keeper if he keeps it up. Even if he goes to an 80ish average, that is easily D6 material

Please help me make a decision!

1) Zaha + Sumner
2) Hunter + Byrne
3) Caleb Daniel + Byrne + valuable $$$ (yolo option)

Trading out Cmills and Hewett (giving Nick Graham one last chance).. Zaka and Hunter are the more "safer" options but geez I loved watching little CD running around vs Hawks as well! Wouldnt mind him pumping out 90s in the meantime until I can trade him into a Dusty!

I'm going Hewett+Mills -> Daniel+Scully.

Daniel because with a BE of 4 and playing vs. Carlton I see him doing well and rising to at least $400K in the next few weeks, at which point he'll either be a keeper or stepping stone.
Scully over Zach Merrett because the former seems a bit more of a POD and has more room to go up in price, so would rather get him in sooner while he's slightly under premo price, but averaging premo scores (and against a range of opposition at that).

McCarthy will probably be back in a week or 2, has missed a lot of football so probably just rested. Has some stiff competition for his spot though.

In saying that I traded him out and moved Brown forward, cant have rookies not playing.

cant look at Dea and Tippa scoring 70-80 on the bench much more. Gonna put them on the field.

Lonergan ---> Ruggles
Mills ----> J.Selwood

Leaves me with 65k. Was going to trade out Hewett but Mills is a risk to not reach his BE. Ill probably double downgrade next week and get rid of Hewett then.

Was tempted to get Duncan cos he is 80k less but he has never averaged over 100 and dont want to have to waste another trade upgrading him. Jelwood will have a hot streak somewhere in the season to get his average up over 100.

Last edited:
Make or break.

Hewett -> Zaha
Sheridan -> Duncan

Pretty risky. It's a significant upgrade on what I've got but a decent chunk of cash for two guys who probably won't be top 8 mids (duncan definitely won't be - nice price though)
Ballsy mate but I like it, sometimes you've got to risk it.

As for myself with out any forward rookies playing for me this week which is quite concerning but with so many rookies coming in this week and on the fringes I'll be in a much better position to judge what rookies to bring in next week. Will probably do a double downgrade next week.

Locking in:

upload_2016-4-15_18-29-49.png

Hannath wasn't named for Freo this week so with Clarke and now Sandilands out Goldy will be going one v one in ruck against Griffin at Etihad so I think I'm going to lock him as the captain. (Just ahead of Ablett.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back