Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd only be doing that as an absolute luxury. I was at the game, it was 31 degrees and he seemed to be cooked by the heat, he could bounce back with a big score against Brisbane this week.

With that said, I'd imagine Danger will rip StKilda to shreds at Simonds, so it's not the worst trade.

It means I would have to told Billings. That’s the only problem hahaha

I started McLean and Smith, got Walters last week.

If I had none of them I would go:

McLean - most 'premium' of the bunch
Walters - consistency is improved, good role and lots of games in Perth
Smith - consistent and slightly cheaper
Greene once back and firing - problems with injury, suspension, more expensive

Cheers to all those who resposned! Big lover of walters but heard het got injured? May come down to ownership and Bye in who i select!

You could go Treloar to Duncan now that Ablett is out for at least 4 weeks, then upgrade later on if you want Danger/upgrade someone else who isn't performing to Danger. I agree though, you probably want to keep some cash so that you're in a better position when DPP comes. I'm looking at having about 350K or so, so that I can just go Duncan/Danger the minute DPP drops and push Whitfield back while getting rid of Zuthrie and Barry/Fritsch. I'm not overly sure about Robinson and Curnow's role is pretty good, but could have some bad weeks. Hogan might be a better choice in the long run, or even going up a bit further and getting a Walters, McLean or a Robbie Gray
I started with Hogan. One of my few shining lights haha. I am going to steer clear of Gray until after his bye. Walters/Mclean are definitely options but like you said with Curnow, I can see them both having down weeks due to their teams and potential role changes. Mclean is probably the most likely out of the three if I were to head that direction. I just like Curnow I guess due to his lower price and I think his upcoming fixtures are juicy!

Duncan is not a bad shout and I didn't really even consider him, I guess the injury worry scared me off

If you have a chance to get Dangerfield you take it.

This is what is swaying me in this direction, although I think he won't go up much in price over the next fortnight

I started with Hogan. One of my few shining lights haha. I am going to steer clear of Gray until after his bye. Walters/Mclean are definitely options but like you said with Curnow, I can see them both having down weeks due to their teams and potential role changes. Mclean is probably the most likely out of the three if I were to head that direction. I just like Curnow I guess due to his lower price and I think his upcoming fixtures are juicy!

Duncan is not a bad shout and I didn't really even consider him, I guess the injury worry scared me off

This is what is swaying me in this direction, although I think he won't go up much in price over the next fortnight

Nah I wouldn't be concerned, wasn't even an actual hammy, just hamstring tightness. We've been super conservative with him too, so he would have been able to play last weekend and will definitely be right this weekend. No-one will go to him and Ablett being out should help him immensely. Had a 110 with Ablett in, so I'm pretty confident. Danger is obviously a must have though, so it really depends on when you want him.

Nah I wouldn't be concerned, wasn't even an actual hammy, just hamstring tightness. We've been super conservative with him too, so he would have been able to play last weekend and will definitely be right this weekend. No-one will go to him and Ablett being out should help him immensely. Had a 110 with Ablett in, so I'm pretty confident. Danger is obviously a must have though, so it really depends on when you want him.
Will probably end up with Danger as it's the set and forget option and that's the way I tend to roll

I had the chance to get Danger and went Cogs instead, haven't regretted it after one week, let's see in a couple of weeks. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, should I go Taylor Adams to Gibbs or to Danger?[

Both great choices, Gibbs BE is lower than Dangers. Not sure why, but Gibbs seems to be scoring so easy. That's not to say he isn't a SP, but it seems to be scoring effortlessly at the minute

Who to trade out, hmmm...

Parker -> Danger
or
Billings -> Franklin
and just shuffle some rookies and chase either coffield or ratugolea,

OR make a 'double sideways' trade and go

Parker -> Gibbs ($4k short of danger in this trade); and
Billings -> Franklin

All my rookies apart from D2 (O'connor) and R2 played on the weekend, don't have Ryan.

still chopping dead wood here!
Sloane -> Gibbs
Merrett -> Walters
I can understand trading Sloane but do you think there is a slight chance that Gibbs could start copping more attention (absolutely should) which could unleash Sloane? And we know what Sloane can do when he doesn't have someone closely following him

I can understand trading Sloane but do you think there is a slight chance that Gibbs could start copping more attention (absolutely should) which could unleash Sloane? And we know what Sloane can do when he doesn't have someone closely following him
Pendles to man Gibbs at the contests on Friday could influence his score a bit.
Worked well on Cripps last week.

With some Pies forwards coming in this week do we think Treloar could be back to doing what he does best? I have the opportunity to upgrade to Danger so very much considering that

I still think Sloane is the more dangerous Crows mid and will cop the most attention. Gibbs should be able to manage a light tag I would hope.
We have seen in the past that Gibbs struggles to handle close attention. Sloane is definitely more dangerous but Gibbs has been left to do what he pleases the last 3 rounds which is baffling. Can see some teams going to Gibbs over Sloane at times, guess it means people with Sloane have to be strapped in for the roller coaster ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back