Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With some Pies forwards coming in this week do we think Treloar could be back to doing what he does best? I have the opportunity to upgrade to Danger so very much considering that
This is my thinking/hoping/praying. Danger shouldn't rise by much in price this week and if Treloar actually plays midfield then he shouldn't go down a huge amount (maybe 15/20k or so), which means it wouldn't be the end of the world if you waited on him and had another trade which took priority

We have seen in the past that Gibbs struggles to handle close attention. Sloane is definitely more dangerous but Gibbs has been left to do what he pleases the last 3 rounds which is baffling. Can see some teams going to Gibbs over Sloane at times, guess it means people with Sloane have to be strapped in for the roller coaster ride

And Gibbs' owners. :(

Suppose I'm using wishful thinking. Last year showed that if you stop Sloane you stop the Crows. Not sure teams will be able to close both down so might not even bother tagging and just go head to head?

And Gibbs' owners. :(

Suppose I'm using wishful thinking. Last year showed that if you stop Sloane you stop the Crows. Not sure teams will be able to close both down so might not even bother tagging and just go head to head?
Once Matt Crouch comes back, that's what I'm thinking too. Once you have 3 superstar midfielders, it becomes hard to choose who you're going to tag and who's going to hurt you the most.

Very helpful article from the Milkmen. Similar thoughts to my earlier post but more categorical about some of the possible names for Ryan, particularly now we know the extent of the injury.
-Waterman YES
-Gowers NO
-Others like Crowden, Higgins, Rioli, Ratugolea maybe
http://dreamteamtalk.com/2018/04/11/the-milkmen-review-round-3/

I can understand trading Sloane but do you think there is a slight chance that Gibbs could start copping more attention (absolutely should) which could unleash Sloane? And we know what Sloane can do when he doesn't have someone closely following him
Sloane only scored 4 points in the last qtr vs the saints...so it's more a case of GTFO...

Cogs Vs Gibbs?
Cogs is 74k cheaper, Gibbs has a higher average by about 2 points per game, however not sure whether Cogs can maintain his average...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like I'm never in this situation. Unless there's a bit of selection drama got 2 luxury trades to fix up 2 of Treloar/Billings/Parker/Neale.

Right now I'm looking at:
Out: Treloar + Billings
In: Coniglio + Walters/McLean

Always wary of sideways trades and fully expect it to blow up in my face but might as well take the risk instead of playing the rookie roulette and shuffling around playing rookies.

I got buddy and just like watching him play. Seems a safer bet and is durable. And the name Franklin you know you are a chance of a 170 point game every week.

Yeah he's who I've had in all week, just like the idea of Walters cause he's 100K cheaper and his BE is 40 points or so lower. Hard decision

Feel like I'm never in this situation. Unless there's a bit of selection drama got 2 luxury trades to fix up 2 of Treloar/Billings/Parker/Neale.

Right now I'm looking at:
Out: Treloar + Billings
In: Coniglio + Walters/McLean

Always wary of sideways trades and fully expect it to blow up in my face but might as well take the risk instead of playing the rookie roulette and shuffling around playing rookies.

Honestly I'd reconsider trading either of those out. Treloar is on my list of premos to bring in at the right time... possibly as soon as next week.

Billings fair enough. I'm still holding him though.

Your Ins look good though. Any other mids you could chop before Treloar?

Honestly I'd reconsider trading either of those out. Treloar is on my list of premos to bring in at the right time... possibly as soon as next week.

Billings fair enough. I'm still holding him though.

Your Ins look good though. Any other mids you could chop before Treloar?

Only Neale and Parker and I think I've got more faith in those two. Why are you looking to bring in Treloar? Think Collingwood may have cottoned on to the fact he's a shocking kick and have him playing more forward.

But that means 60+ in the first half so it's hard.

Agreed, but my main issue is that he's not tackling. In his breakout year in 2016, he averaged around 4.5 tackles a game. He had 6 tackles against Essendon but only 1 against Port and 1 against the Suns. Just watching him live, doesn't seem to be that hard at it player who just wants the ball, anymore. I think a big part of that is due to Fyfe taking a lot of that responsibility from him, now that he's back and firing. I don't think Neale will average more than 95 this year from what I've seen, so there's not really any upside with him. With all that said, he gets another week, or maybe even two depending on how he goes this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back