Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

KouDogg

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After the conclusion of 5 games out of 8 this week, we now know how much some players have gone up or down in price and this has certainly played on our minds about up coming trades.

So what are your plans for this week trades? do you plan to do any?

For me atm i am disappointed with Houli who doesn't look like reproducing his nab cub form. Also to note his breakeven next week is 34 and that is alot more than 8 (which was this weeks breakeven). So i cant see much financial investment in him.

Atm i am thinking of trading him for a inform Ryan Griffin who is at a very good value at $267,700 (went up $27,500 this week, however he is still very very good value). He is averaging 80.1 and i can see this value increasing over the next weeks. And for Breakevens Griffins for next week is -15, so he is almost certain to increase.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Probably Houli out and Palmer in. Palmer might even be a keeper.

Guns aren't firing, Scotland my biggest concern, as he doesn't look comfortable in his new role. will perservere a little bit longer. Maybe Ratten will wake up and let him roam free....

Might need to pull another playing backman though, as i was one down this week. (NLM, Edwards and SDT missing)

None.
Already used 3.
I don't care what happens gotta make sure no trades this week.

Have 29 players playing as well so no need to trade.

im really worried, i have big j brown but his price is gonna go ape shit and drop a lot, i also got NLM, Nicoski, which their is specualtion that he is gonna get dropped, my gut feelling is DONT trade , what should i do.

im really worried, i have big j brown but his price is gonna go ape shit and drop a lot, i also got NLM, Nicoski, which their is specualtion that he is gonna get dropped, my gut feelling is DONT trade , what should i do.

Well.....keep Brown. It was against Sydney and he's a premium and you have bigger problems ;)

If NLM isn't named I'd trade him, especially with Nicoski on the team.

i have 0 cash so i willl have to wait until Hill reaches his top value or if a gun player is undervalued and trade him out

need to fix my backline

Bowedin Shaw Jones Mundy Sam Fisher Mattner Ellis

hopefulyl cornes does shit, what about the other back? which player should i get? i don't reckont here are anymore guys who are going to get 100 regularly

I don't think I'll trade Houli just yet. That rumoured injury he had may have effected his stats. I was at the game though and due to not being an Essendon or a Carlton supporter I spent the whole game watching Houli and Stevens (and Thornton hoping that he did jack all :D). Houli did no ONCE run hard to space to recieve the ball. Most of the time he just jogged around never really looking interested. Bit of a worry.

Palmer has got to come in probably for the injured Dempsey.

Not sure about Griffen yet, but was really pissed off at Houli last night. And just as pissed off at Dyson.

So i will be looking at getting one of those 2 guys out this week. Thank god for my Jetta - Hill trade making me 50k, or else Id be screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have 0 cash so i willl have to wait until Hill reaches his top value or if a gun player is undervalued and trade him out

need to fix my backline

Bowedin Shaw Jones Mundy Sam Fisher Mattner Ellis

hopefulyl cornes does shit, what about the other back? which player should i get? i don't reckont here are anymore guys who are going to get 100 regularly
Judging by the highlighting of Mattner and Ellis you're thinking of trading them out. May I ask why? What were you expecting from them when you picked them to start with? Mattner had a 70 odd last night and Ellis over 80. If they can continue to score around that mark for the next few weeks then it would be better than ruching into a trade for no real reason.

dont have any major problems except some of my guns are failing me (johno, riewoldt, brown). Definetly will get rid of thornton- had him since round 1 and looks to be slumping now and houli. preferably for kenelly and tuck but could jump on mattner or griffen.....

I haven't used a trade yet and my backline is worrying me. Do I downgrade Gibbs or Dyson for Palmer and upgrade a defender? BTW, I have 4 Carlton players starting including Gibbs.

I could go to Palmer but the only problem is i have 82 grand in the bank thanks to last weeks Hill Trade. I dont think i should downgrade again to gain even more cash.

So what are your guys thoughts on Houli to Ryan Griffin?

I have 196k in my bank atm, grappling with thought of blowing it all to trade Houli to Priddis.
Will look into it.

Edit: I was praying that WC had Sydney next week so that I could put this trade off for maybe another week and I find that god answers my prayer :thumbsu:
So probably a good idea to wait it out a week with Priddis (B/E 73) playing Sydney and Houli (B/E 34) playing the Dogs. Could backfire big time with Priddis' tacklin prowess but I think it's the smart way to play it.

Rhys freaking palmer is a gun.

Had him on the field alst 2 weeks, 87 and 90... Thats better than a 400k midfielder!

I had Jetta.... will c how bad his groin is. If it is indeed a 5+ week injury shall consider trading him for hill, hoo looks a keeper.

In: Palmer Out: C Jones ...il have a playing EMG now and i also gain some money
In: Pavlich Out: Lucas...will only cost me 50k, and i got heaps of money in the bank

4 trades used after that though :( looking at upgrading vince to a hall the following week also

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back