Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Looking at

Fyfe VC

Sloane C

Swan tempting though. Seems to have a tendency to play well in Anzac Day games. Did last year anyway, it was basically his only good game

Bernie Vince sends his regards
I loved everything about Vince's game, bring back the mongrel and physicality when shutting down opposition best players.
Was honestly great viewing... Just wish it was like the old days where a proper fight would occur and Vince might have been lucky to make it off the ground.

Sloane for captain (his level of steadiness this year is exactly what you want in a captain). Not sure about VC yet. Probably will be Fyfe but i reckon Swan/Watson/Beams/Martin are all legitimate choices as well. If i'm feeling lucky i'll go a bit speculative, Fyfe against Sydney is probably less likely to pull in an absolute monster score than he is most weeks.

Its a tough one because you know whoever you pick for the VC it won't be the one that goes off this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment, Fyfe VC Sloane C

Sloane for captain (his level of steadiness this year is exactly what you want in a captain). Not sure about VC yet. Probably will be Fyfe but i reckon Swan/Watson/Beams/Martin are all legitimate choices as well. If i'm feeling lucky i'll go a bit speculative, Fyfe against Sydney is probably less likely to pull in an absolute monster score than he is most weeks.

Its a tough one because you know whoever you pick for the VC it won't be the one that goes off this week.
Without getting too excited, Sloane is starting to look like the new Dependlebury

3 games in and he's already a player who has averaged no fewer than 124 over the past 4 seasons, geez.
Not saying he's better or writing Pendlebury off, geez.

To be fair, "could become the new Pendlebury" would have been better worded

Swan (VC)
Fyfe (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back