Game Day Round 4 - WCE v Carl - 20/4 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

WEST COAST
B: W.Schofield 31, D.Glass 23, J.Brennan 14?
HB: S.Hurn 25, E.Mackenzie 16, S.Butler 26
?C: D.Kerr 4, M.Priddis 11, C.Masten 7?
HF: J.Cripps 15, J.Kennedy 17, M.LeCras 2
?F: A.Hams 43, J.Darling, 27, J.Hill 33
?Foll: D.Cox 20, S.Selwood 10, L.Shuey 13
?I/C: A.Gaff 3, A.Selwood 37, B.Dalziell 18, C.Sinclair 22
Emg: M.Brown 1, M.Hutchings 34, As.Smith 28
In: E.Mackenzie , B.Dalziell
Out: M.Brown, A.Embley (foot)

I'll take that for now...Rosa in was a little unrealistic I think.

Gotta Triple-D a full game though. If he bombs this chance, I think he's gone for good...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst thing about the game is that it's a Channel 7 match.

Yep - that means BT, Darce, Richo and Lingy are in town.

BT and Darcy make you pine for Kelly Underwood with every passing syllable.
BT's great - Darcy not so great

I can't buy into this whole 'must give Dalziell a full game' school of thinking. He's got great endurance. So what? He's a dead average player and the less he plays, the better for us. Do you want him spudding it up for a full game or for 30 minutes?

I think Dalziell may get a tagging job, would like to see him play on Murphy and shut his ass out of the game.

Flabberghasted..................Dal F**%#@ ziell.

Cant for the life of me see why this spud keeps getting games ( he is a list clogger and should have been given the flick at the end of last season).
Here we go again he runs around like a headless chook and is not capable of hitting anyone on the lead in the forward line.....YES I do know BUT he runs all day.

We already have two players who's footskills just dont cut it at AFL level Priddus and A Selwood do we really need a third, unlike Dalziell at least the fore mentioned pair do have some others redeming skills to bring to the side.

But for me it begs the question why the heck did we draft Hutchings if we arn't going to give him a game.....hell he may be as bad as Dalziell but we are never going to know if we dont play him. I keep thinking that if we arnt going to play Hutchings then why waste a draft selection it would have been better to have taken a punt on Dayle Garlett.

All the selection of Dalziell does is hinder the development of a kid and and keeps us in the status quo with not developing our list to the max.

If you get the impression that I am not a Dalziell fan .......you could be on to something .;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 4 - WCE v Carl - 20/4 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back