Game Day Round 4 - WCE v Carl - 20/4 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

This season has been a f*cking disgrace and its only 4 games old, 3.5 games of lackluster performances (3 of which were at home), the only time we have looked to play well was against a team that any auskick side would beat... There is something wrong with the players mentality and/or training. They seem so flat, slow and disinterested.

Time for some f*cking changes...

We seriously have at least half a dozen players in this side right now that are nowhere near AFL level.
it's almost like the competition has improved (well, apart from Melbourne) and we've stayed the same, thinking we can win with game-style and skill level from years past...this team is so backwards in going forward it is no longer funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy & Darling combined for 1 goal...... What a crock of shit that game was.
Loads of rushed behinds makes our shit kicking look worse but a home loss to carlton..... Argh.

Too much fapping over their worthless, meaningless Melbourne win meant all kicks on goal were inaccurate.

Forwards should have been booed off and should donate match fee to charity.

Just pathetic.

It's clear that our bottom 6 players contribute nought. That's where it's killing us. Too many passengers.

that would be right, soon as i put JK in my dreamteam he plays his worst game of the year, the delivery wasnt that good and i guess his opposition was good but still.. damn

absolutely broken hearted......I can't believe we played so poorly tonight I'm just sad now I can't believe it.......absolutely shattered I don't know where we will go from here :( what has happened to us???

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 4 - WCE v Carl - 20/4 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back