round 5: an easy 8 tips?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a great price for WC. Even though we've been losing, we've been dominating clearances and no where is that more valuable than Sydney. If Nic keeps tapping it to the mids we'll be going into the 50 a LOT.

That being said, no one can mark in our side.

Disregard

IF collingwood are any good and are premiership contenders as KS so colorfully reckons ... then they must win this game by at LEAST 40 points. Anything less suggest they are big game chokers. Which they have proven to be in the last 3 years.:thumbsu:

IMO they will win by 70 points and get the hopes up yet again.

Upsets: port over saints and Demons over Lions

IF collingwood are any good and are premiership contenders as KS so colorfully reckons ... then they must win this game by at LEAST 40 points. Anything less suggest they are big game chokers. Which they have proven to be in the last 3 years.:thumbsu:

IMO they will win by 70 points and get the hopes up yet again.

Upsets: port over saints and Demons over Lions

Give me a break.

So what's your point?

Because of their precarious position Hawks in a canter or else their season is basically over. Is that clear enough for ya?

You wouldn't want your team with 1-4 record at this stage of the season. The fact that you need a minimum of 12 wins (ergo 10 losses) to sneak into the Top 8 means the Hawks can only afford to lose another 6 of the remaining 17 games. And that's a mighty tough ask regardless of how good your team is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a miracle if Melbourne beat Brisbane.
Everything will need to go Melbourne's way and against Brisbane, we're talking Fev and Brown having off nights, our defense absolutely dominating (which is possible), Jamar killing it in the ruck again and our onballers getting first hands on the ball consistently and delivering the ball quickly into our forwardline to give our makeshift forwards any sort of chance to mark the pill.
That wouldn't be the "upset" game I'd be looking it. Essendon-Collingwood is, and always will be, a very hard game to tip.

Lets just say that if you tipped against any of the favourites, maybe bar essendon at a stretch because of the sheer magnitude of the occassion, you wouldnt be at all confident. I think this is the week if any where no upsets will occur

On current form you wouldn't think the Bombers would fire a shot but it is Anzac Day i guess, Essendon need Zaharkis to have an absolute blinder. ;)

Hoping that the Dees will give the Lions atleast a scare. Sylvia probably needs to kick another bag of 5. A win would be awesome! :thumbsu:

I remember reading this thread last week and agreeing with everything said other than WC might upset the Swans (Biased I know). Could we have got it more wrong.

looks like an easy 8 tips this week...
clear betting favorites in each match:

Western Bulldogs 1.10
Adelaide 7.00

Sydney 1.18
West Coast 4.90

Melbourne 3.70
Brisbane 1.28

Port Adelaide 3.45
St Kilda 1.31

Collingwood 1.31
Essendon 3.50

Hawthorn 1.35
North Melbourne 3.20

Fremantle 1.05
Richmond 10.20

Carlton 4.50
Geelong 1.21

where is the upset going to come from?
essendon getting up on anzac day? north getting over an out of form hawks?

Soho, with a mere 30 second hack of the keyboard, you have jinxed 4 teams. I take my hat off to you

Whoever said keyboard heroes don't have any effect on the game was wrong!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

round 5: an easy 8 tips?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back