Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Porps and Kennedy have the same B/E. Porps has a higher ceiling. Pretty sure I know which one will make me more money this w/e.

Maybe but lets see how well he scores against port, swans, cats, blues, pies, dockers, by which time i would have wanted him gone anyway.

get 50k more by trading him instead of kennedy, who i hope will be making that from next week.

Maybe but lets see how well he scores against port, swans, cats, blues, pies, dockers, by which time i would have wanted him gone anyway.

get 50k more by trading him instead of kennedy, who i hope will be making that from next week.

Porps is third fwd after Tippet & Walker. Pretty sure he won't ever cop a good defender. Doesn't really matter against any of those teams except Cats as the rest have very bad 3rd defenders.

Please post your psychic credentials or GTFO bitch! :)

For all you know Ziebell could pull a Rocky 2011 this year and one or two of those guys drop off or suffer an LTI.

Ziebell(C) is the biggest fail for the year.

Trading Ablett in order to achieve this feat makes it an absolute disaster.

When you get back from your red card you need to go into the confessional and ask for forgiveness.

Ziebell(C) is the biggest fail for the year.

Trading Ablett in order to achieve this feat makes it an absolute disaster.

When you get back from your red card you need to go into the confessional and ask for forgiveness.

I'm pretty sure you don't need psychic credentials to work this one out hahaha:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back