Game Day Round 6 - Port vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten goal turnaround and another quarter to play. Once again we play a team who have hitherto been a rabble into form. I can picture McRae's premiership presser when he says that they knew they could do it when they smashed Port. Happens all the time. We are so mentally weak and so badly coached.

I'm cooling on the whole Josh Carr thing. I think we need an outsider. It's far to comfortable down there at Donuts Park.

Seriously nothing this group ever does will mean anything. So hopeless. Not at all impressed by one Port player today. They have all failed miserably. The Crows competed with this mob last year. We are a ******* joke.

I would give JHF a pass as he looks like he is putting in now he's finally being left on the ball, but the rest are a bust.

He's the only scrap of steel in the whole lot.

Hard to judge the defenders given the total collapse of the midfield.

The forward 50 press is beyond a joke now. We turn it over and Collingwood have pranced downfield into scoring positions more times than I can remember.

Wondering if the Pies will take the foot of the throat.In the last qtr or pound us into the ground.

Ten goal turnaround and another quarter to play. Once again we play a team who have hitherto been a rabble into form. I can picture McRae's premiership presser when he says that they knew they could do it when they smashed Port. Happens all the time. We are so mentally weak and so badly coached.

I'm cooling on the whole Josh Carr thing. I think we need an outsider. It's far to comfortable down there at Donuts Park.

They put some cheese on that lasagna

After his first few minutes, I thought that SPP was on. Wow, was I wrong.

I thought that about the whole team, so how wrong was I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horne-Francis has stepped up here. Rozee and Butters, the appointed captain and vice captain, have vanished like it's semi final night.
So true. **** I hope they can turn that around, whether it's today, or some time ****ing soon.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

I would give JHF a pass as he looks like he is putting in now he's finally being left on the ball, but the rest are a bust.

The forward 50 press is beyond a joke now. We turn it over and Collingwood have pranced downfield into scoring positions more times than I can remember.

The forward press never works for us at the MCG, it's too wide to defend like that. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, but we never, ever play well at the MCG.

JHF plays with the intensity needed to be successful the rest of them forget it.

JHF looks like he’s trying out there. Can’t say many, if any others do.

Has Rozee taken one ball cleanly?
Wines, Drew, where are they when Collingwood clear it out so easily?

Marshall? Where’s the presenting, where’s the halving of contests?

Rioli, SPP etc

Just nothing from anyone.

So flat after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back