Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Athomas

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
With so many premimums failing, and heaps of injuries/late withdrawals whos trading!?

I myself might not make a trade this week :D:eek:

7th Back (Brown/Taylor) and 6th Centre (Jack/Bird/Tuck) hurting a bit.

I'm tempted to trade Hill for J Brown. Obviously Brown's BE is pretty high and they play Geelong in Geelong in 2 weeks, but would anyone else make this trade this week?

Hill's BE is 55 so I think it would be safe to trade him now.

thinking of franklin in for tomahawk, but will need to ditch dyson to a rookie centre to help fund the change

are there any rookie midfielders likely to get a game soon. Ive got palmer so he will come into the 22 with bird on the bench

This trade is set in stone barring St.Nick gets injured - Barry Hall --> Nick Riewoldt...Will probably make another trade, but will see how my team structures up then...

i think there are more options then brad johnson, he is a big injury/can get quite concern. choose reiwoldt instead of buddy this week. semi kicking myself but as the scores are evident, riewoldt can kick 2 or 3 and still score over 100. buddy, when quite is very quite. john brown giving me headaches but will stick with him the whole year. hopefully gamble gets a game next week and will put him in instead of hill. finding it tough being number 1 and trying to keep my spot but not blow trades to stay there now. its a long way to goo....so pissed off the record didnt mention the top 5 total but the top 5 scores for round 4. wanted to frame it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

way to late imo.

I want J.Brown but can wait for 2-3 weeks while players increase in value.

I no it is way to late, just like it is for alot of players but i cant stand it.

He is almost definitely going to be miss next weeks game due to injury/rested, so that will mean i am a man down (gamble if he gets picked could cover).

Plus he hasn't scored well since round 1, i just cant see him getting back inform for along time and by that time it could cost be big time.

I will look at my options when lockout ends, but i am probably going to trade Cloke and B.Johnson this week.....dont know yet.

Hmmm,what to do, I can go Akermanis (injured I believe) to Reimers then upgrade Griffen to Ablett Jr.

Now I know that people say that if you have to ask then don't do it but I think I'll get a lot more value out of this in the long run by gaining Ablett who looks to be in rare form.

Would give me a midfield of Swan, Corey, Ablett, Judd, with Cale Morton and Palmer. Which I can then sit on for a few more weeks until Palmer and Morton top out.

HMM whats a bloke to do?

Hmmm,what to do, I can go Akermanis (injured I believe) to Reimers then upgrade Griffen to Ablett Jr.

Now I know that people say that if you have to ask then don't do it but I think I'll get a lot more value out of this in the long run by gaining Ablett who looks to be in rare form.

Would give me a midfield of Swan, Corey, Ablett, Judd, with Cale Morton and Palmer. Which I can then sit on for a few more weeks until Palmer and Morton top out.

HMM whats a bloke to do?

Do you have B.Johnson??? if so trade him off instead of Aker because according to the match report Aker seems to be fine and should play next week.

Do you have B.Johnson??? if so trade him off instead of Aker because according to the match report Aker seems to be fine and should play next week.

No I don't and if Aker is fine then I wont be doing anything, well I don't plan to. However, it is a trade that I still might end up making later in the week, considering the Cats have Fremantle, Lions, Tigers, Pies & Blues in the next 5 weeks and none of those teams really have top line lockdown taggers.

As I said it will give me 4 premiums in the midfield after 5 weeks of footy and along with my backline which is fairly settled I can then concentrate on getting forwards like Brown & Chapman when their prices have bottomed out enough, which they will.

If I make the trades I'll have 10 left :)o I know) but will then be able to just sit and wait. Again something I'll consider over the week.

At this stage im looking to do these trades:

Hill -> Riewoldt
Dyson -> Mitchell

Ive got 300k in the bank, so I can afford to both these in the one week. Would give me a forward line of Pav, J Brown, Volt, Franklin, Deledio, Porps and Didak. Rioli and Tippett on the pine. Wouldnt need to touch it for ages, and now does seem the right time to get Volt.

Second trade im not so sold on. Would prefer to pick up Kornes, but cant afford him this week if I get Roo. With Mitchell, centres would be: Corey, Cross, Mitchell, Stevens, Houli, Palmer/Morton/Masten. Good enough to sit on until Houli tops out.

Good trades? Would you do both?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back